o(^-^)o
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

Hi,

I just read jjB report here below, where he said:

HI,
Wish you had a screen recorder active for this flight. why?  because than you could prove that a RTH prompt was there. As far as i can see in the log an autolanding was initiated by you.

Is this a setting in the remot controller Go 4 or is it in the Samsung phone that I have? Seams to be a good idea of having sometimes. Also how do I set this up.

2020-12-8
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hiya,

Some mob devices have a screen recorder option as a standard device app, if not google for some screen recorder app.
So it it not an option in the FlyApp or GoApp itself.

I never fly without my screen recording active!

cheers
JJB
2020-12-8
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

JJB* Posted at 12-8 02:59
Hiya,

Some mob devices have a screen recorder option as a standard device app, if not google for some screen recorder app.

Hi jjB,
Many thanks for your reply and suggestions. I managed to download a screen recorder and will also always use this when I fly. It is a very good proof of what was going on on the screen if something happens.
Thanks again jjB
2020-12-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there kyalami. Thank you for reaching out and for posting these information. As posted above you may try downloading a screen recording application on your Android mobile device for you to be able to record your DJI drone flights. Thank you and fly safe always.
2020-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules