MATRICE 300 RTK controller + android app
1870 6 2020-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_YDso2sK4VXB6
lvl.2

Belgium

Hello,
For an industrial project I need to add an application to my current configuration. So the idea is to have the Matrice 300 rtk controlled by it's default controller AND an android smartphone connected to the controller with a MSDK app in it.
Is it possible? I saw matrice 300 support dual controller but do I need a second controller or is it possible with only one and a smartphone?
If I need a second controller can I use the controller of my mavic pro or phantom?

Thanks
2020-12-8
Use props
想养一条边牧
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1155 ft
Hong Kong

No need for a second RC. You can use the top right corner USB port of the M300RTK RC to connect your smartphone.
2020-12-11
Use props
djiuser_YDso2sK4VXB6
lvl.2

Belgium

想养一条边牧 Posted at 12-11 00:19
No need for a second RC. You can use the top right corner USB port of the M300RTK RC to connect your smartphone.

Yes but in this case the RC screen is disabled but I need to have the video on the RC too
2020-12-11
Use props
想养一条边牧
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1155 ft
Hong Kong

djiuser_YDso2sK4VXB6 Posted at 12-11 00:20
Yes but in this case the RC screen is disabled but I need to have the video on the RC too

I see. Yes, the RC screen will be disabled when connecting a smartphone, it's product logic.
So the only way maybe that you need a second RC.
2020-12-11
Use props
djiuser_YDso2sK4VXB6
lvl.2

Belgium

想养一条边牧 Posted at 12-11 01:18
I see. Yes, the RC screen will be disabled when connecting a smartphone, it's product logic.
So the only way maybe that you need a second RC.

There is no possible solution for that? A patch to inject in the RC? An update in the code? It's really important and having a second RC is not really convenient for the project
2020-12-11
Use props
Gerbaumer
lvl.2
Germany

Same problem here.

I want to export the coordinates of laser range finder to another app. According to dji running second app in smartcontroller connected to m300 together with pilot app is not possible.
Connecting a smartphone with custom app to USB of smartcontroller won't work either as smartcontroller gets black.

Should I now write a complete pilot app to include my custom code?

Any ideas?

2020-12-17
Use props
djiuser_YDso2sK4VXB6
lvl.2

Belgium

Gerbaumer Posted at 2020-12-17 07:27
Same problem here.

I want to export the coordinates of laser range finder to another app. According to dji running second app in smartcontroller connected to m300 together with pilot app is not possible.

It's what I finally did
2021-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules