Ronin S long charging
2591 3 2020-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_fbcGXT2JiEls
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi I’ve just bought the ronin s and am charging for the first time but it has be on for at least 6 hours now.
I’m very concerned as the instructions say only 2 hour charging time.
The green bar began at one and is now flashing 4, 6 hours later.

Thanks

2020-12-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know the specs of the charging adapter you are using? Ronin-S supports chargers with a power up to 24W, the fast charging heads that are available on the market and meet the QC standard can also be used for charging. The charging time varies depending on the power of the charger. If you are using the 5V/2A charging adapter, the charging may take 5 hours.
2020-12-9
Use props
djiuser_fbcGXT2JiEls
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 12-9 00:46
Hi there, may I know the specs of the charging adapter you are using? Ronin-S supports chargers with a power up to 24W, the fast charging heads that are available on the market and meet the QC standard can also be used for charging. The charging time varies depending on the power of the charger. If you are using the 5V/2A charging adapter, the charging may take 5 hours.

Hey! I’m just using a standard Apple plug (presumably 24w) thankfully it did charge in the end but had to leave it overnight after 6hrs

Thanks
Josh
2020-12-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_fbcGXT2JiEls Posted at 12-12 14:41
Hey! I’m just using a standard Apple plug (presumably 24w) thankfully it did charge in the end but had to leave it overnight after 6hrs

Thanks

Hi Josh, thank you for getting back, please test the unit and see if all is normal. If there is a further issue, please feel free to let me know.
2020-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules