Selfie Mode Not Working.
655 5 2020-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ccement
lvl.1
Thailand

Hi,

I have just recived my camera.  When I press the function button 3 times the camera is supposed to turn around and face me, nothing happens.  I have an mp4 of the problem I can send you.

PLease can you find a solution for me?

Thanks
2020-12-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ccement. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further? Thank you.
2020-12-8
Use props
ccement
lvl.1
Thailand

It seems your user guide is out of date as what you describe is not how the camera works.  I have found a solution to my problem after watching some 3rd party tutorials
2020-12-8
Use props
ccement
lvl.1
Thailand

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-8 21:03
Hello there ccement. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further? Thank you.

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for getting back to me.  It's ok.  I've worked it out.  Your user guide seems to be out of synch with the software functionality.
2020-12-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

ccement Posted at 12-8 22:11
Hi Stephen,

Thanks for getting back to me.  It's ok.  I've worked it out.  Your user guide seems to be out of synch with the software functionality.

You're most welcome. Glad to know that you have worked it out, your feedback will be noted down and forward to the related team.
2020-12-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there ccement. You're most welcome. Glad to know that you have worked it out, your feedback will be noted down and forward to the related team.
2020-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules