Drone being help due to lack of tax payment?!
2134 1 2020-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ssVuUWYT8R3H
lvl.1

United States

Hey guys, So I ordered my first drone ever the mavic air 2 more than two weeks ago. I bought it at the dji website and It came from China. The problem is that it was held at customs for the longest time and after it was released UPS now keeps delaying the delivery. For the last six days it updates the estimated delivery date for the next day and the loop never ends. I even got an email by dji already expecting the delivery to stay at home and stuff like that. I called UPS a couple of times to figure out and not they knowing for sure they said that it has probably something to do with paying extra taxes because it was an import. Or something like that. I called my boss who lives here in San Diego, who got the exact same drone a couple months ago too and he said he did not have to face any of this which made me hella confused now. Do you guys know why is my drone being held in Kentucky? Lol And why did the ups guy said that I need to call a government branch to get some sort of info and pay extra fees so that only then my package can be released?!
Thanks for any help!

André
2020-12-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi André, sorry for the issue, I will double confirm your package with the logistics department and ask them to help to contact UPS to manage the delivery as soon as possible.
2020-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules