Control rig additional function
524 3 2020-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kosonowski
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37743 ft
Poland

I noticed that you can press left jojstick in mini control rig but there is no function assigned. Can you make it possible to use that jojstick to switch the zoom mode with the camera rotation with pressing this button? Or can you select a function in the dji pocket settings? That would be great!

It is uncomfortable for me to change the zoom by double clicking the right button.

Regards, Happy User of Pocket 2

2020-12-9
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Note that you can also zoom using the slider on the right hand side of the Pocket 2 screen (which does not appear until you slide it).  And yes, there is a menu item for switching to zoom mode - let's see I think you swipe from the left once to get to it once in the menu.  Down from the top, across from the left.
2020-12-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there kosonowski. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have provided. The DJI Pocket 2 Mini Control Stick be used to control the movement and zoom of the DJI Pocket 2. You can try to control the gimbal movement or zoom as follow :
Gimbal Control : Toggle up and down to control the movement of the tilt axis; toggle to the left and right to control the movement of the par axis.
Zoom Control : Toggle up to zoom in and toggle up to zoom out.
Please note that you can adjust the gimbal control speed in the DJI Pocket 2 touchscreen: Swipe up on the touchscreen, and select Slow Follow or Fast Follow. In Fast Follow, the gimbal responds faster. In Slow Follow, the gimbal responds slower, but the movement is smoother. Thank you.
2020-12-9
Use props
kosonowski
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37743 ft
Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-9 21:33
Hello there kosonowski. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have provided. The DJI Pocket 2 Mini Control Stick be used to control the movement and zoom of the DJI Pocket 2. You can try to control the gimbal movement or zoom as follow :
Gimbal Control : Toggle up and down to control the movement of the tilt axis; toggle to the left and right to control the movement of the par axis.
Zoom Control : Toggle up to zoom in and toggle up to zoom out.

Thank you very much for your answer but I know how to use Dji Pocket. I wanted to talk about new features in the next update. Unless the DJ is not listening to his users?
2020-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules