MAVIC Mini and Litchi 4.18 Orbit
2591 11 2020-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ingo Sundowner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 914012 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all, short clip about the Orbit mode with 2 camera settings. I still need to get used to it. I'm thinking of doing a range test with the Litchi app too.  And what about my new intro? Lockdown has to be good for something!!

2020-12-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ingo Sundowner. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this video you have created here at DJI Forum. Just a reminder to please use the recommended DJI application ( DJI Fly application ) when flying your DJI Mavic Mini to ensure stability and comparability during flight and 3rd party applications like Litchi can void the warranty of your DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you and safe flying always.
2020-12-9
Use props
Donsir_LTU
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1043940 ft
Lithuania

I'm using Litchi too, but i dont like how it works in Orbit mode. Its imposible to get a smooth video, because drone's camera movement is not precise when doing circle. And its strange, because drone can do perfectly smooth circle in Dji fly app. Sorry for my english
2020-12-9
Use props
Dmitry Vishnevskiy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 588635 ft
Russia

Donsir_LTU Posted at 12-9 22:35
I'm using Litchi too, but i dont like how it works in Orbit mode. Its imposible to get a smooth video, because drone's camera movement is not precise when doing circle. And its strange, because drone can do perfectly smooth circle in Dji fly app. Sorry for my english

Litchi in Orbit mode makes great smooth videos on Phantom 4 Pro and Mavic Air. And the Mavic Mini has noticeable camera movements in this mode. I think on the Mavic Mini this mode is implemented through virtual sticks, not like on other drones. I use it on Mini when I need to make a circular flight of a building or site in a large orbit, and when editing I use a cut from the best footage videos.
2020-12-9
Use props
Ingo Sundowner
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Yes, there is some movement but since I'm not a fan of orbiting, it suits me
2020-12-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video!
2020-12-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done Ingo.  Like your new intro.  
2020-12-10
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Nice video!
2020-12-10
Use props
Ingo Sundowner
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Thanks guys, much appreciated
2020-12-10
Use props
JamesNVowels
lvl.1

India

I like your video.
2021-6-4
Use props
JamesNVowels
lvl.1

India

And I would love to see more videos from you. I was searching for an essay writer online and found Edubirdie. But before that I want to read its reviews online which I have found in this https://top5writingservices.com/edubirdie-com-reviews/ site. As well as, I have found a link to your post and I was getting bored so I was watching for video for timepass but I love it now.
2021-6-7
Use props
UweE
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1016775 ft
  • >>>
Germany

the movements become smoother, as soon as the orbit or curves are as wide as possible.
2021-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules