DJI RS2 Pro Sony A7iii Issues
911 0 2020-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SRS124
lvl.1
United States

Let me preface this by saying that I am a photographer and novice videographer who saw the potential the RS2 Pro had and decided to buy it from the jump, pro combo and all, so excuse me if my questions sound ignroant or easy to answer.

1) While using the RS2 with the Raven Eye Transmitter and a Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, I am unable to change my Sony A7iii's settings (as advertised and shown in the Raven Eye tutorials) such as ISO/ Aperture, and Shutter Speed straight off my phone. Instead, my phone seems to have "0" across the board for all of those settings. I'm pretty sure that all of my cables are connected correctly from camera to RS2, and RS2 to Raven Eye Transmitter.

2) I haven't, for the life of me, been able to figure out how to shoot in 360 degree follow mode. I've been practicing with this thing on my own whenever I could, and I've been able to understand PF, PTF, and FPV (still need a little practice for that one), but every single time I attempt to use 360 degree roll, my motors always go into sleep mode because I'm apperantly applying too much pressure on the gimbal. I haven't been able to find any official DJI videos on how to use this follow mode, or content creators on YouTube or Facebook showing how to utilize it. I would really appreciate if someone could guide me in how to use this AMAZING feature without my gimbal tuckering out like a 7 year old after Christmas?

Thanks, and HI DJI FAMILY! Look forawrd to talking with you guys
2020-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules