785 5 2020-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr.FlyBit
lvl.4
Flight distance : 821421 ft
Germany

Hi everybody,
is there any interconnection between DJI Flight records and Litchi Flight logs?!
The reason I ask is, because I was flying my Mavic Mini using the Litchi App and

afterwards, while checking the flight log I noticed, that the same flight was also
recorded at DJI Flight records with identical data.
How come?!

12_11.png
2020-12-10
Use props
jonny007
lvl.4
Germany

Seems so...I have noticed that, when the litchi app was started the first time a new folder "com.aryuthere.visionplus" in the DJI folder was created in which amongst other things flightrecords from Litchi are stored but named DJIFlightRecord*.txt. So the litchi logs are in the litchi folder as *.csv AND in the DJI folder com.aryuthere.visionplus/flightrecord as *.txt. In the history of the flyapp are only the logs which were flown with the flyapp, so they won't shown twotimes.
2020-12-10
Use props
Mr.FlyBit
lvl.4
Germany

jonny007 Posted at 12-10 08:51
Seems so...I have noticed that, when the litchi app was started the first time a new folder "com.aryuthere.visionplus" in the DJI folder was created in which amongst other things flightrecords from Litchi are stored but named DJIFlightRecord*.txt. So the litchi logs are in the litchi folder as *.csv AND in the DJI folder com.aryuthere.visionplus/flightrecord as *.txt. In the history of the flyapp are only the logs which were flown with the flyapp, so they won't shown twotimes.

Thank you very much, I'll keep this in mind!
2020-12-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mr.FlyBit. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Co pilots who uses the Litchi application when flying these DJI Mavic Mini.  Just a reminder to please use the recommended DJI application ( DJI Fly application ) when flying your DJI Mavic Mini to ensure stability and comparability during flight and 3rd party applications like Litchi can void the warranty of your DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you and safe flying always.
2020-12-10
Use props
Mr.FlyBit
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-10 20:14
Hello there Mr.FlyBit. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Co pilots who uses the Litchi application when flying these DJI Mavic Mini.  Just a reminder to please use the recommended DJI application ( DJI Fly application ) when flying your DJI Mavic Mini to ensure stability and comparability during flight and 3rd party applications like Litchi can void the warranty of your DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you and safe flying always.

Hi Stephen,
TNX for the advice, however, if the DJI Fly App would include similar useful features as Litchi does, there would be no need to use third party apps.

Best regards
Michael
2020-12-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Mr.FlyBit Posted at 12-11 01:46
Hi Stephen,
TNX for the advice, however, if the DJI Fly App would include similar useful features as Litchi does, there would be no need to use third party apps.

Hi there Michael. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have given. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules