Status does not change from Jul / 28/2020
1126 7 2020-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aleksey_sh
lvl.1

Russia

Hello.

Our drone (Matrice m210 v2.0) was sent for repair in July 2020. The "To be Received" status has not changed for almost 5 months. What is the reason for the delay? Why so long?
Thanks.

4.jpg
2020-12-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Aleksey_sh, thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to read and to know that you've encountered an issue with your repair case. For us to be able to help you further, may I have the tracking number and the courier information used on sending the unit to our official service center? Thank you.
2020-12-10
Use props
Aleksey_sh
lvl.1

Russia

Hi Diana.
We gave the drone to the official dealers from whom we bought it. They gave us a case number and told us they don't have any tracking number. Is it possible ?
Thank you.
2020-12-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Aleksey_sh Posted at 12-11 06:27
Hi Diana.
We gave the drone to the official dealers from whom we bought it. They gave us a case number and told us they don't have any tracking number. Is it possible ?
Thank you.

Hello Aleksey_sh, thank you for the information. I'm sorry to say that it is impossible for the package not having a tracking number from the courier used to ship the unit to our official service center. Kindly contact the dealer, and seek for the tracking number for us to be able to further check where the package was sent and if it was successfully delivered to our official service center, thank you.
2020-12-11
Use props
Aleksey_sh
lvl.1

Russia

Okay, I'll try to find out.
Thank you.
2020-12-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Aleksey_sh Posted at 12-11 07:34
Okay, I'll try to find out.
Thank you.

You're welcome and thank you for understanding, once you have the tracking details, you may also kindly PM me the details for us to verify and check, thank you.
2020-12-11
Use props
Aleksey_sh
lvl.1

Russia

Ok. Thank you
2020-12-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

You're most welcome.