Shocking customer service
562 4 2020-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Q6msUHuARQPt
New
Flight distance : 103911 ft
United Kingdom

DJI drones. Absolute joke. Nonexistent customer service...
Take the money and run, thats all Dan and Carlo can do.

Drone crashed. They admitted it was NOT pilot error. I had it repaired and now, after 50 emails and 4 months trying to get my money back, they refuse to compensate me and that's their "final decision", says Carlo

Shocking service with no accountability to their responsibilities
2020-12-10
Use props
djiuser_Q6msUHuARQPt
New
United Kingdom

They even included this in one of the emails I received...

"The unfortunate incident that occurred to your aircraft has been confirmed as a warranty case according to our data analysis."

Laughable....
2020-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we are deeply sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with our customer service. I've managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, your situation has been escalated to the corresponding to check and follow up, please wait for the email update. Thanks.
2020-12-11
Use props
djiuser_Q6msUHuARQPt
New
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-11 00:55
Hi there, we are deeply sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with our customer service. I've managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, your situation has been escalated to the corresponding to check and follow up, please wait for the email update. Thanks.

Im still awaiting the email....
2020-12-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_Q6msUHuARQPt Posted at 12-12 06:50
Im still awaiting the email....

We are deeply sorry about this, our team is following up on your case, if there is an update, we'll keep you updated via email.  I'll also help to urge the team again, thanks for your patience.
2020-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules