CrystalSky 7.85 Compatible Charger
967 4 2020-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rdg52
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7812 ft
United States

Hi, I have a Mavic Pro and just got the CrystalSky yesterday afternoon. I did not know I needed a  charger, but I have a Phantom 4 which was one of the recommendations in the owners manual. Here is the one I was thinking of buying:
https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Phant ... aptor/dp/B01F0DP376

I just need verification that this one will work. They all seem to vary in wattage which would seem some may charge faster than others.

I have seen a few posts that are 2 to 3 years old, and although this charger is the type recommended in the owners manual, I just thought I would check.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards
Bob

2020-12-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bob. Thank you for reaching out and for these information and inquiry you have posted. DJI recommends for you to use the Compatible Battery Chargers to charge your DJI CrystalSky 7.85. I will be posting this list of Compatible Battery Chargers below for reference. Thank you.

2020-12-10
Use props
rdg52
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7812 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-10 21:32
Hello there Bob. Thank you for reaching out and for these information and inquiry you have posted. DJI recommends for you to use the Compatible Battery Chargers to charge your DJI CrystalSky 7.85. I will be posting this list of Compatible Battery Chargers below for reference. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi thanks. Yes this is the same list I have looked at. The charger link I put in my post does appear to the PH4C100, and the one posted is DJI, but it does not provide the stock number with the listing. Just wanted to make sure this was the charger on your list.

Thanks
Bob
2020-12-10
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

Bob, whatever you do, do not upgrade to firmware version  (5.5'') v03.00.02.00 with a release date of  2019-12-16. Please read the previous post on this.
2020-12-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

rdg52 Posted at 12-10 21:39
Hi thanks. Yes this is the same list I have looked at. The charger link I put in my post does appear to the PH4C100, and the one posted is DJI, but it does not provide the stock number with the listing. Just wanted to make sure this was the charger on your list.

Thanks

Hi there Bob. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to assist you.
2020-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules