Holiday promotion query
2640 4 2020-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jatingarg
lvl.1

Canada

Any chance you can help me clarify something for DJI Select membership? I see that they have a holiday promotion of 5% dji credits back. I have not bought an item from the DJI store before but am thinking of getting the DJI Pocket 2. Would I still be able to get cashback if I sign up for DJI select as soon as I receive my item? And hence be able to get the 5% cashback?
2020-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, if you are not a DJI Select member at present, you only can get 1% of the total purchase value in DJI Credit, thanks.
2020-12-10
Use props
Fat Panda
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31050 ft
Hong Kong

buy a DJI Pocket 2--- you get the eligibility to purchase dji select---become a dji select member---buy another product, then you are able to get 5%
hope this helps
2020-12-10
Use props
jatingarg
lvl.1

Canada

Thanks guys. Also, so is the pocket 2 not going on sale for the holidays? Or have they not released some of their holiday sales yet?
2020-12-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jatingarg Posted at 12-11 15:42
Thanks guys. Also, so is the pocket 2 not going on sale for the holidays? Or have they not released some of their holiday sales yet?

Hi jatingarg, we are sorry that the newly released DJI Pocket 2 doesn't support the holiday sales, hope your kind understanding.
2020-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules