DJI Fly and Forum email
1638 5 2020-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WingOver
lvl.1

United States

I created my DJI Fly account with a different email addres than the DJI Forum.  Will this be a problem?
2020-12-10
Use props
Fat Panda
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31050 ft
Hong Kong

you won't get a drone icon, and there will be no flight distance.
2020-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi WingOver, you can fly your drone by a different DJI account. However, you may refer to the reply above by Fat Panda, using a different DJI account to activate and fly the drone, you are unable to get the drone icon and the flight distance data on your forum. Should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2020-12-10
Use props
Overlook Drone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15335 ft
United States

I need some help.  For some odd reason, I have two accounts setup with DJI.  I also just ordered a Mini 2 under one of the email address, what I need to know is if there is a way to combine the two accounts together since I have flight records on two different devices.  Is there a way to combine these two account together or to more data from one account to the other so that they all match together?
2020-12-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Overlook Drone Posted at 12-28 19:11
I need some help.  For some odd reason, I have two accounts setup with DJI.  I also just ordered a Mini 2 under one of the email address, what I need to know is if there is a way to combine the two accounts together since I have flight records on two different devices.  Is there a way to combine these two account together or to more data from one account to the other so that they all match together?

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. For the sake of account security, the DJI account is non-transferable. Thank you for your understanding.
2020-12-29
Use props
Overlook Drone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15335 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-29 01:49
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. For the sake of account security, the DJI account is non-transferable. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you very much, I really wish there was a way, but this was the answer I figured I was going to get.  Its sad at the amount of time listed in the other app.

Let me ask one other question then, if I log out of the app (the one with the most data in it) and log back in using the other login, can I sync the local data to the new login?
2020-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules