Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Bad experience of RS2
2379 6 2020-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AY.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 177438 ft

Canada

I bought it on the official website of the first release. I didn't look carefully at the beginning. Later I found that the axle arm had defective printing and there was a defect. The roll axle could not be leveled. It was over 15 days, so it only is repaired.
Now I look for DJI's official website for repair, and they just insist that the out surface problem is not a product problem and will not be repaired. And they say that the roll axis cannot be leveled is normal. The instructional video on the official website is not like this. Comparing 4 friends' RS2, none of them have any problem.
Now that the product has been sent, they not repaired it for me, they just send a bill without asking me, let me pay djicare for change one. And there is a screw of the quick-release plate that is broken. I want to ask for two screws, they just add to the price of a whole quick-release base on the bill.
It is really disappointing. 2.jpg 1.jpg 微信截图_20201210170157.png 0f9876c89e51634d205e08d927c197b.jpg

2020-12-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, we are sorry for bringing you the unsatisfied experience on the RS2. Could you please tell us the ticket number or the CAS number you received? We will forward the information to the corresponding team to analyze, please be in touch with us.

Thank you in advanced.
2020-12-11
Use props
AY.
lvl.1

Canada

Here is the number CAS-5558544-M2D1W2
2020-12-11
Use props
AY.
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-11 03:03
Hello there, we are sorry for bringing you the unsatisfied experience on the RS2. Could you please tell us the ticket number or the CAS number you received? We will forward the information to the corresponding team to analyze, please be in touch with us.

Thank you in advanced.

here is the number CAS-5558544-M2D1W2
2020-12-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

AY. Posted at 12-11 16:46
here is the number CAS-5558544-M2D1W2

Thank you for getting back, I will confirm your case with the local service team and will keep you updated once I receive a reply from them. Sorry again for the unpleasant experience.
2020-12-11
Use props
AY.
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-11 19:25
Thank you for getting back, I will confirm your case with the local service team and will keep you updated once I receive a reply from them. Sorry again for the unpleasant experience.

Thank you for helping to communicate. The maintenance department has helped me arrange maintenance. But there seem to be some misunderstandings. After checking the repair list, I found that they plan to replace the tile axis motor. But the problem is can't balance the roll axis, and defect on the roll axis arm. What needs to be replaced should be the roll axis motor and the roll axis arm. I hope you can help me verify this and make sure they repair the correct parts. And if it can be replaced with a new one, it is best. Thank you very much and wish you a Merry Christmas in advance.
2020-12-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

AY. Posted at 12-21 14:51
Thank you for helping to communicate. The maintenance department has helped me arrange maintenance. But there seem to be some misunderstandings. After checking the repair list, I found that they plan to replace the tile axis motor. But the problem is can't balance the roll axis, and defect on the roll axis arm. What needs to be replaced should be the roll axis motor and the roll axis arm. I hope you can help me verify this and make sure they repair the correct parts. And if it can be replaced with a new one, it is best. Thank you very much and wish you a Merry Christmas in advance.

You're most welcome, I'll forward the situation to the corresponding team to confirm and follow up.
2020-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules