RS 2 with Olympus OM-D E-M1 mark 3
2160 5 2020-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Niwesa
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

Someone experienced with the RS 2 and Olympus OM-D E-M1 III?Are there any restrictions?
2020-12-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, thank you for reaching out with us.

Currently we did not test the Olympus OM-D E-M1 III on the RS2, we will voice your request to our engineers for testing.
You can refer the compatibility information on the Olympus OM-D E-M1 II first https://www.dji.com/pt/support/compatibility/rs-2/em12 and keep an eye on the page for the latest information.

Thank you for your patience.
2020-12-11
Use props
Niwesa
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-11 05:31
Hello there, thank you for reaching out with us.

Currently we did not test the Olympus OM-D E-M1 III on the RS2, we will voice your request to our engineers for testing.

Thanks Wanda,

If DJI send me one, I'll testing it for them .

But we will wait.
2020-12-13
Use props
KabeM
lvl.2
Germany

Well, that is the one I am using here. Right now its very limited, you need to use the Fuji cable to attach it, and all you have is AF and shutter (Plus, it seems that you can not trigger shutter separately…).
If anybody would have an idea who to approach to get support for this camera I would be happy to hear more.
2021-3-16
Use props
dldp-sp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1065902 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm using the M1X on mine. I thought it should work since the firmware in OM-D cameras should be somewhat similar. The camera works fine on the gimbal itself but, when I connect the control cable from the camera to the gimbal, I get the Computer + Camera icon but, when I pick it the camera cycles back to the same screen. Even If I can get that to work, it's pretty much useless since all I can film is 1080p. All that being said, the camera and gimbal work well together.

Regards,
Tom
2022-1-2
Use props
Niwesa
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

dldp-sp Posted at 1-2 07:38
I'm using the M1X on mine. I thought it should work since the firmware in OM-D cameras should be somewhat similar. The camera works fine on the gimbal itself but, when I connect the control cable from the camera to the gimbal, I get the Computer + Camera icon but, when I pick it the camera cycles back to the same screen. Even If I can get that to work, it's pretty much useless since all I can film is 1080p. All that being said, the camera and gimbal work well together.

Regards,

I switched, for video making, to the Panasonic GH5 II for tis reason.
2022-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules