OM4 compatible with Samsung S9
4251 4 2020-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CubbyJonson
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I notice the standard Samsung galaxy S9 is not on the compatibility list...is the S9 not supported??
2020-12-11
Use props
CubbyJonson
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Need to know before i buy  an OM4
2020-12-11
Use props
CubbyJonson
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

For the record...I bought an OM4 and yes it does work fine with my Samsung galaxy S9
2020-12-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there CubbyJonson. Congratulations on your new DJI OM4 and for these information you have given. For additional reference I will post a link where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI OM4 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en2.pdf ) and if you have any inquiries with your new DJI OM4 or with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to assist you. Thank you.
2020-12-13
Use props
Jim
lvl.1

United States

CubbyJonson Posted at 12-13 11:55
For the record...I bought an OM4 and yes it does work fine with my Samsung galaxy S9

Hi CubbyJonson,

I think some clarification is needed when you say it is compatible with the Samsung S9. Of course, gimbal works just fine, but I think buyers should be aware that the DJI Mimo app doesn't support anything above 30fps on Android phones. This is a serious downside I wish I had known before purchasing DJI OM4
2020-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules