P4P "Disconnected" in Go 4 app
786 2 2020-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gargoylz
New
United States

Hello,

I am hoping that someone has experienced this and has a way to fix it. I have a Phantom 4 Pro that I haven't flown in a while. I had no issues when I was flying it before. I just pulled it out yesterday and charged it up, along with the controller. I turn on the controller, then the P4P and everything seems fine. The light on the controller turns green, indicating that it is connected to the P4P. The front lights on the drone stay solid red and the rear lights alternate between red and, I think, yellow. Now comes the hard part. I now have a Samsung Galaxy Note 20+ and a 2019 iPad Mini (5th Generation). I have tried insalling DJI Go 4 on both devices and have used a couple of different cables with each, but when I connect the devices to the controller, nothing changes. After selecting the Phantom 4 Pro in the app, it will not change from "Disconnected". I have tried powering things on in different orders and starting the app before and after powering up the drone and controller, nothing changes. The mobile devices will not connect to the controller. I was able to connect the drone to the computer and update its firmware. However, the firmware on the controller has to be updated from the app, which it won't do while it is "disconnected". Any thoughts? This is driving me nuts. I can't use my drone at all.
2020-12-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
2020-12-12
Use props
fans974b6b46
lvl.1
Flight distance : 112615 ft
United States

I’m having the same issue and it appears to be an IOS issue. Sadly the issues in forums I have found have shown that this is a long term problem. DJI has failed to address
2022-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules