Antenna Wire Cable broken
938 2 2020-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fotomotivos
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6942556 ft
Spain

Hello, it's been a while that I have problems with the remote controller and the attachment and de-attachment of standard antennas. The piece that is inserted and connects to the antenna tends to go out or get sticky all inside being not able to remove the antenna.

Yesterday worst nightmare, while I was trying to unmount the antenna to save it sepparatelly, this little piece got stuck and when removing the antenna the cable got broken as the piece was already out.

I tried to weld the cable but is too narrow.

Please see what I mean with the peace.

I've seen that the whole antenna thing can be easely get from the inside, but I couldn't the wire and piece parts. Can you please let me know the next steps?

Thank you!

broken wire cable

broken wire cable

Little piece - antenna connects

Little piece - antenna connects

2020-12-11
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

You need a good quality soldering iron with re-placeable narrow tip to reach this spot (i.e. Weller brand) ...
2020-12-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fotomotivos. We're sorry to read about the problem you have encountered. Unfortunately, we don't have an official guide on how to have this part replaced. If you're within the warranty period, we highly advise reaching our Customer Support to help you open a ticket and have this returned to our Service Center. Thanks for understanding and hope that this will be resolved immediately.
2020-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules