Ronin-S issues all day
686 0 2020-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JamieUKSubs
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi all,

I was out on a music video shoot earlier and everything was going great for about an hour. All of a sudden the motors on my Ronin-S stopped working even when I powered it off and back on again, and I got a notification on the app saying a firmware update was available. I tried to update the firmware but it said I needed to connect my Ronin to my computer in order to update it. I was travelling light and didn't take my laptop with me so for the rest of the day I couldn't use the Ronin and had to shoot handheld, which really annoyed me. I got home, however, and connected the Ronin to my laptop, and it first of all gave me a notification saying the Ronin was using too much power, but then the firmware update failed. I tried repeatedly to do it, switched it off and on and retried, then put my camera on it to see if that made a difference but nothing, and I even downgraded the firmware (which also failed at 99%) and tried to redo it but so far it still says everything has failed. So in addition to my shoot being completely wrecked, it looks like I'm stuck with an expensive 'brick'. Can anybody point me in the right direction? At this point I feel like launching the thing right out of the effing window!!! Thanks in advance anyway
2020-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules