CASE NOT SHOWN OR DELETED
1504 4 2020-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_iH5D3unePkRD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 537825 ft
Cyprus

I have opened a case 2 weeks ago      CAS-5528650-W6H7S1  that is not shown on my cases page anymore why?

After receiving the labels the package containing the mini 2 drone and rc already send to Germany service dep but unfortunatelly by simple DHL post service.

I want to know why the case is not shown anymore and if is possible after you receive and replace the products i send you  the returning package to be send to me by express mail because i dont want to wait another month  because of the very very very slow DHL post. Am willing to pay the extra shipping cost or give you my TNT account to send it.

The package i send you was posted on 2/12 and left Cyprus on 4/12.            

Is sad and not fair to wait all this time for a just 10 days drone that is sent to you because is faulty product  and not because of something i did.
2020-12-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, I am sorry for waiting for the update on your case. For the status of your case, please try to enter the case number and check at this link. Or you can log out and log in to your account and check again.
I will ask the corresponding team to take care of your case as soon as possible, and regarding your request for expedited shipping, I will also forward this request to the team to help, a paid service may require. We will provide you with an update on this request in the working day, thank you for your patience.
2020-12-12
Use props
djiuser_iH5D3unePkRD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 537825 ft
Cyprus

DJI Susan Posted at 12-12 02:52
Hi, I am sorry for waiting for the update on your case. For the status of your case, please try to enter the case number and check at this link. Or you can log out and log in to your account and check again.
I will ask the corresponding team to take care of your case as soon as possible, and regarding your request for expedited shipping, I will also forward this request to the team to help, a paid service may require. We will provide you with an update on this request in the working day, thank you for your patience.

Thanks for the fast reply. i will wait for the update.
best regards.
2020-12-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_iH5D3unePkRD Posted at 12-12 07:37
best regards.

You're most welcome.
2020-12-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_iH5D3unePkRD Posted at 12-12 07:37
best regards.

Hello there, I had sent you a PM regarding the feedback, please let me know if there is anything else I can help with, I will do my best to help.
2020-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules