Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Refresh plan when bought on Amazon.ca?
6432 1 2020-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tiamat
lvl.1

Canada

Hi!
I'm thinking of purchasing a DJI drone on Amazon.ca because I'm in Canada and I would like to avoid the USD to CAD conversion cost on such a large purchase. Would I be able to buy the DJI Refresh plan even though I bought the drone through Amazon?

Thanks!
2020-12-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Tiamat, you can purchase the drone through Amazon and then purchase the DJI Care Refresh on the DJI store. At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Switzerland, Norway, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, and Mainland China.
You can check whether DJI Care Refresh is available in your country on the DJI store: https://store.dji.com/ca/category/djicare-refresh

Reminder: DJI Care Refresh can only be bound to a product meeting the following criteria:
  1. Brand new and un-activated;
  2. Aircraft or gimbal activated within the last 48 hours;
  3. Handheld device activated within the last 30 days;
  4. Aircraft approved via video verification.

*DJI Care Refresh is not purchasable for products that are already or have previously been bound to DJI Care Refresh, or for replacements offered through DJI Care Refresh or DJI Care Refresh +.
Should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2020-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules