Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Landing to fast
399 4 2020-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_p4craphNB9WV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5942116 ft
Spain

I always landed my mini 1 and now my mini 2 by hoovering and then pushing down.
The drone always slowed down and landed perfectly of his own, but the other day it went straight down without slowing down and it hit the ground rather hard.
Then it immediately went up again to 1 foot and then it landed correctly.
Anyone familiar with this kind of behavour?

Greetings from Bert.
2020-12-12
Use props
CallMeAlan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27434 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

1: This is the Spark forum
2: Try switching off the Hoover.  All that vacuum must surely affect the flight characteristics.
2020-12-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bert. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try flying your DJI Mini 2 to a different location to see if the issue will still persist? The Downward Vision System of the DJI Mini 2 cannot work properly over surfaces that do not have clear pattern variations or there is weak light. The Downward Vision System cannot work properly in any of the following situations. Operate the aircraft cautiously. Thank you.

2020-12-13
Use props
djiuser_p4craphNB9WV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5942116 ft
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-13 21:09
Hello there Bert. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try flying your DJI Mini 2 to a different location to see if the issue will still persist? The Downward Vision System of the DJI Mini 2 cannot work properly over surfaces that do not have clear pattern variations or there is weak light. The Downward Vision System cannot work properly in any of the following situations. Operate the aircraft cautiously. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you for your answer.
2020-12-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Bert. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules