Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Case recommendation with Do It All Handle attached?
295 10 2020-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
makuchaku
lvl.1
United States

Hi there,
Any recommendation for a case which can keep the Pocket 2 with Do it All Handle attached?
There are many cases, but all need to keep the Pocket 2 and the handle detached.
Thanks!
2020-12-12
Use props
fansfe82067d
Captain
Australia

The case that it comes with is intended for use with the handle attached.  Otherwise, look for "Scotty makes stuff" online - they make very robust cases for the whole device.
2020-12-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

Hi, makuchaku. Thanks for reaching out! As of the time being, we don't have a specific accessory case in which can accommodate both the DJI Pocket 2 and the Do-It-All attached. We recommend checking out for other user's suggestions or have your accessories stored separately to the DJI Pocket 2.
2020-12-12
Use props
makuchaku
lvl.1
United States

Thanks everyone for sharing.
I ended up buying a cheap case from Amazon and cut it with a hot knife it to suit my needs. Total cost : $16
This is how it looks now PXL_20201213_194701772.jpg
2020-12-13
Use props
fansfe82067d
Captain
Australia

Very neat!
2020-12-13
Use props
makuchaku
lvl.1
United States

Thanks! Hopefully this will inspire an accessory maker to build this into their designs!
2020-12-13
Use props
Jasta ~
Captain
Flight distance : 239511 ft
Philippines

Order this one here in Philippines - Unbranded but loots sturdy enough and can keel all in Creator Combo..

2020-12-13
Use props
makuchaku
lvl.1
United States

Jasta ~ Posted at 12-13 19:43
Order this one here in Philippines - Unbranded but loots sturdy enough and can keel all in Creator Combo..

[view_image] [view_image]

Thanks for sharing. I was looking for something that could keep the do it all handle attached while storing the unit. I bought a medium size case and did a little DIY cutting on the foam to make it right size.

Cheers!
2020-12-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
Flight distance : 525 ft
United States

makuchaku Posted at 12-13 11:50
Thanks everyone for sharing.
I ended up buying a cheap case from Amazon and cut it with a hot knife it to suit my needs. Total cost : $16
This is how it looks now[view_image]

Looks like a great solution that allows to keep the do it all handle attached.
2020-12-14
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Canada

Both are excellent options, but I prefer the first one because it also accommodates the extension rod
2020-12-18
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Finland

I would like to see small case supporting Handle and Controller Wheel to fit in the Pocket also. I have third party case for OP1 and it rocks supporting Wheel.
2020-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules