Case recommendation with Do It All Handle attached?
2139 13 2020-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
makuchaku
lvl.1
United States

Hi there,
Any recommendation for a case which can keep the Pocket 2 with Do it All Handle attached?
There are many cases, but all need to keep the Pocket 2 and the handle detached.
Thanks!
2020-12-12
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

The case that it comes with is intended for use with the handle attached.  Otherwise, look for "Scotty makes stuff" online - they make very robust cases for the whole device.
2020-12-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, makuchaku. Thanks for reaching out! As of the time being, we don't have a specific accessory case in which can accommodate both the DJI Pocket 2 and the Do-It-All attached. We recommend checking out for other user's suggestions or have your accessories stored separately to the DJI Pocket 2.
2020-12-12
Use props
makuchaku
lvl.1
United States

Thanks everyone for sharing.
I ended up buying a cheap case from Amazon and cut it with a hot knife it to suit my needs. Total cost : $16
This is how it looks now PXL_20201213_194701772.jpg
2020-12-13
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Very neat!
2020-12-13
Use props
makuchaku
lvl.1
United States

Thanks! Hopefully this will inspire an accessory maker to build this into their designs!
2020-12-13
Use props
Jasta ~
Second Officer
Flight distance : 500554 ft
Philippines

Order this one here in Philippines - Unbranded but loots sturdy enough and can keel all in Creator Combo..

2020-12-13
Use props
makuchaku
lvl.1
United States

Jasta ~ Posted at 12-13 19:43
Order this one here in Philippines - Unbranded but loots sturdy enough and can keel all in Creator Combo..

[view_image] [view_image]

Thanks for sharing. I was looking for something that could keep the do it all handle attached while storing the unit. I bought a medium size case and did a little DIY cutting on the foam to make it right size.

Cheers!
2020-12-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

makuchaku Posted at 12-13 11:50
I ended up buying a cheap case from Amazon and cut it with a hot knife it to suit my needs. Total cost : $16
This is how it looks now[view_image]

Looks like a great solution that allows to keep the do it all handle attached.
2020-12-14
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Both are excellent options, but I prefer the first one because it also accommodates the extension rod
2020-12-18
Use props
Aavalaakso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

I would like to see small case supporting Handle and Controller Wheel to fit in the Pocket also. I have third party case for OP1 and it rocks supporting Wheel.
2020-12-18
Use props
Imago
lvl.1
United States

makuchaku Posted at 2020-12-13 11:50
This is how it looks now[view_image][Image]

Great job.  Could you please tell me what case you used?  I am lost in the weeds of my Amazon search results.
2021-6-21
Use props
kfh
lvl.2
Denmark

This is the smallest case I have found, that is capable of holding all items in the DJI Pocket 2 Creator Combo:

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B06XRFM2N6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It is available in a lot of different colors from Amazon (here amazon.de). There are probably dozens of different labels delivering an dentical product. I have several cases for different uses; each with a different cover design to avoid confusion.

Everything just fits, and one net pocket holds the “cover” (to replace the Mini Control Stick) and a tiny silica “moisture prevention bag”; the other pocket the charging cable for Microphone and DJI Pocket 2. The "mini handle" with socket and "dead cat" for the microphone is seen too.

Protection is extremely high, due to the gimbal being stored in its protecting casing too.

There is room for the tiny tripod, but I have removed it. First it’s not really usable in real life, second it causes all kinds of grief in security checks (those tiny spikes making up for legs are regarded as “pointed weapons” in any security control).

Case open:

Case Open.jpeg

Case closed:

Case Closed.jpeg
Case closed, regards and a big smile

2021-6-22
Use props
makuchaku
lvl.1
United States

Imago Posted at 6-21 10:26
Great job.  Could you please tell me what case you used?  I am lost in the weeds of my Amazon search results.

Apologies for the late response, but here's the link : https://amzn.to/3A3I79U
2021-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules