Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Two of my Spark Batteries are not charging
638 1 2020-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JessePhillips
New

Canada

Hello, I am having an issue with two of my three batteries on my spark.
The problem is that when I go to charge it, it does not charge. When I click the button I get a green fashing light and then it goes away. Even if they were charging all night it shows the same. I have tried charging them while connected to the drone, but that didn't work either. It just kept flashing two lights, but would never turn the drone on. Once I took it out again it had one green light or no light at all.

However, one of my batteries charges up perfect and works as you would expect. They are all the same age and I have no idea. I believe I am out of warrenty now. I use the drone here or there and have never crashed it or done anything out of the ordinary that I see could cause this. I have found lots of threads on this Spark battery issue but so far I have not been able to find a solution.

Just wondering if anyone can help! These batteries are expensive to replace and I feel if I spend over $500 initially, the batteries should still work. Maybe they won't be as good as they were brand new, but they should still at least function.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

2020-12-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, JessePhillips. Thanks for reaching out and we're sorry to read about what happened. Based on your description, it may have seemed that your two batteries have suffered internal damage, most likely permanent cell damage. Unfortunately, we don't have other options or recommendations for this kind of scenario and suggest immediately contacting our Customer Support to check whether they're still within the warranty period so that it can be returned.

On other hand, we recommend regular check and follow our Spark Intelligent Flight Battery Safety Guidelines especially when storing the batteries or when they're being used.
2020-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules