Will Mini 1 get yaw speed control like mini 2?
1124 8 2020-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flashram
lvl.1
Flight distance : 151739 ft
Canada

Do DJI employees working in development read these forums?

I would like to know if there is any plans to give mini 1 software the ability to control yaw speed like you can on the mini 2 (and gimbal speed in mini 1).

Thank you.

2020-12-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Flashram. Thanks for reaching out! We appreciate your suggestion and we'd like to forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the Mavic Mini.
2020-12-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That would be nice for M1 users indeed!
2020-12-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice idea and would be very useful.
2020-12-13
Use props
Bloodied_Mini
lvl.4
Flight distance : 145361 ft
Malaysia

Agreed, yaw speed is too fast as it is. Would be a add on feature.
2020-12-15
Use props
Flashram
lvl.1
Flight distance : 151739 ft
Canada

In the end I doubt DJI will do anything. Mini 2 is the new money making. This is just another reason to make people give DJI more money to buy the mini 2.
2020-12-15
Use props
agparask
lvl.3
Flight distance : 237297 ft
Greece

I lost my first mavic mini, a bought another one mavic mini, I have no money to buy the mini 2 only for yaw speed.
Please Dji fix the yaw speed in mavic mini. would be the best upgrade and gift for me. Thank you.
2021-4-7
Use props
Steven Hawthorne
lvl.3
United States

AGREE....YAW speed in Cine mode is way to fast. this could be added as a software update, and for us who originally BOUGHT into the "mini sub 249g" revolutions, we are kind of being screwed with the 2 coming out so quick because there were so many problems with the original.
2021-7-8
Use props
vortex19
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Steven Hawthorne Posted at 7-8 15:23
AGREE....YAW speed in Cine mode is way to fast. this could be added as a software update, and for us who originally BOUGHT into the "mini sub 249g" revolutions, we are kind of being screwed with the 2 coming out so quick because there were so many problems with the original.

What are the "many problems" with the Mini 1?

With regards to yaw speed, why not just use less stick input to yaw? I can yaw very slowly with my Mini and don't see the problem.
2021-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules