loud beeping on startup after update failed
682 3 2020-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nico92
lvl.1

Italy

Hello
yesterday i wanted to update the firmware on my P4P using dji assistant 2 to latest version
it only went to about 29% then i had an error message (showed in pictures below)
It shut down and restarted on its own but now it would make the typical startup noise... the lights under the motors don't flash anymore and it keeps making beeping noises
When reconnected to computer the dji assistant 2 said firmware version 00.00.000 and inconsitsent firmware found/ battery error .... it tried to repair and now i have 01.03.0509 installed somehow...
The P4P won't startup properly, it makes strange beeping noise, I cant calibrate anything on the controller (possibly having the newest RC firmware and older drone firmware? ) and of course impossible to fly

I have seached this forum and others and spend a few hours trying to update the firmware with dji assistant 2 (keeps failing) and go4 app, but nothing helped so far
Any ideas? do i have to send it in for repairs?

video of the strange noises:
https://streamable.com/ql2lvs
dji assistant 2 error.JPG
dji.JPG
dji assistant 2.JPG
dji phantom.JPG
2020-12-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, nico92. Thanks for reaching out and we're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. If we may ask, could you confirm what's the current version of your DJI Assistant 2, and if you do have another battery, have you already tried switching and see if that makes any difference during the update?

Kindly upload also the upgrade log folder from the DJI Assistant 2.

For Windows, refer to this file path: C:\Users\(PC username)\AppData\Roaming\DJI Assistant 2\upgrade_log

For Mac, refer to this file  path: ~/Library/Application Support/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log
2020-12-13
Use props
nico92
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-13 04:43
Hi, nico92. Thanks for reaching out and we're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. If we may ask, could you confirm what's the current version of your DJI Assistant 2, and if you do have another battery, have you already tried switching and see if that makes any difference during the update?

Kindly upload also the upgrade log folder from the DJI Assistant 2.

Thanks for your fast reply.
I downloaded the newest version of dji assistant 2 2.0.10  (for windows 10) today. i have two original dji batteries and tried switch them multiple times and had to charge them up again.
2020-12-13
Use props
nico92
lvl.1

Italy

I have a log file for you:  https://easyupload.io/o7rtlf
(i wasn't at home this week so sorry for late reply)
2020-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules