The simulator for flying practice
946 4 2020-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Simon Everett6
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I am not very conversant with computers of any sort.  I am struggling to  login in to the simulator. I have got it downloaded and on the computer  front page but when I try to open it I am told to 'log in', but the log  in page is only the size os a postage stamp and the text is totally  unreadable, even with my glasses on and a magnifying lens.  Do I have to  login seperately to here, or can I access the simulator from logging in  on here?  I really don't understand how to open it.
2020-12-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Simon Everett6. Thanks for reaching out and sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. If you're referring to the DJI Flight Simulator, you just need to login to that application to begin. To assist you further, we suggest uploading a screenshot of where you're currently having an issue with. Thanks, and we'll be looking forward to your update.
2020-12-13
Use props
Simon Everett6
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-13 04:49
Hi, Simon Everett6. Thanks for reaching out and sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. If you're referring to the DJI Flight Simulator, you just need to login to that application to begin. To assist you further, we suggest uploading a screenshot of where you're currently having an issue with. Thanks, and we'll be looking forward to your update.

Thank you for your reply - How do you do a screenshot please?  My computer use is very basic, just as a typewriter really. Sorry.
2020-12-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Simon Everett6 Posted at 12-13 08:27
Thank you for your reply - How do you do a screenshot please?  My computer use is very basic, just as a typewriter really. Sorry.

Hi, Simon Everett6. There should be a dedicated button for that on your keyboard, please double-check. Thanks and keep us updated.
2020-12-13
Use props
Simon Everett6
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have given up on it.  After keeping my computer 'alive' for over 4 hours in order to open the simulator, it then told me there was an error and some numbers for an error code. I have uninstalled it on the advice from a friend who understands computers - he talked me through how to do that on the telephone. I shall just fly my drone in the air and learn it that way.
2020-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules