Ronin S support for Canon R5/R6
2494 4 2020-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lostpixel2
New

United Kingdom

Still awaiting an update on R5/R6 compatibility firmware upgrade. Surely the R5/R6 cannot be that far away from the R & RP?
Going to have to bale to a different gimbal manufacturer very soon. Can't justify buying another DJI product if we cannot get support on existing ones. :-(

Please provide an honest assessment as to when the necessary upgrade is to be available or risk losing many customers for good. This level of customer support simply isn't good enough.

Thank you.

2020-12-13
Use props
RickyBat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 317116 ft
United States

sad part is i dont think we will see any support, they are going to make people buy the new Ronin, i rather buy a cheap gimbal than give DJI my money again
2020-12-14
Use props
djiuser_44wGbFLoddP6
New

Spain

Buena respuesta amigo, pienso lo mismo, para que tirar dinero si al finsl no puedes adaptar cosas que compres antes.
2020-12-19
Use props
RickyBat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 317116 ft
United States

djiuser_44wGbFLoddP6 Posted at 12-19 06:10
Buena respuesta amigo, pienso lo mismo, para que tirar dinero si al finsl no puedes adaptar cosas que compres antes.

exactamente, estamos en limbo con esta mierda
2020-12-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, we just released the latest firmware for the Ronin-S that supports the R5&R6:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=234597
You can now use the Multi-Camera Control Cable (MCC-C) to achieve the camera control.

Please check the release note for more information, thank you.
2021-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules