3365 28 2020-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1b1b5cbc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 420574 ft
United States

I am beyond frustrated!!

On December 9, UPS tracking shows that my order for Mavic Air 2 was delivered, I call the UPS Store and they can't find the package.

I created a claim with UPS and they acknoweledge it was lost and said I should contact DJI for a replacement

Of course I tried to call DJI but there is no US number that does anything that send you in an endless loop.

I chatted with online support multiple times and they say they have referred the case to Logistics and that I should receive an email with an update , but of course that has not happened either!!

Any tips on how to best proceed before I file a claim in court to DJI, UPS and the UPS Store ?

This is the last time I will buy from the DHI Store!!

2020-12-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We are truly saddened to know about this. I have pulled up your order number using your DJI Forum account. Allow me to seek the urgent attention of the team assigned to further assist. Our US contact number is listed on our Product Support website, you may contact our phone support on Mon-Fri 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM (PST) at +1 (818) 235 0789

Thank you for your patience.
2020-12-13
Use props
fans1b1b5cbc
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-13 08:44
We are truly saddened to know about this. I have pulled up your order number using your DJI Forum account. Allow me to seek the urgent attention of the team assigned to further assist. Our US contact number is listed on our Product Support  website, you may contact our phone support on Mon-Fri 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM (PST) at +1 (818) 235 0789

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for your quick response Diana,

I have called this number but it was practically impossible to navigate the menu to get to a person, I would expect to hear from someone in the Logistics department soon, this is a good sized order for me that I was depending on for a client project.

2020-12-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans1b1b5cbc Posted at 12-13 08:56
Thank you for your quick response Diana,

I have called this number but it was practically impossible to navigate the menu to get to a person, I would expect to hear from someone in the Logistics department soon, this is a good sized order for me that I was depending on for a client project.

We are sorry for the difficulties navigating the menu.  Don't worry I will keep an eye on this as well on pushing for the updates from the team. Again, I appreciate your patience.
2020-12-13
Use props
fans1b1b5cbc
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-13 09:02
We are sorry for the difficulties navigating the menu.  Don't worry I will keep an eye on this as well on pushing for the updates from the team. Again, I appreciate your patience.

Awesome, I really appreciate it!
2020-12-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans1b1b5cbc Posted at 12-13 09:09
Awesome, I really appreciate it!

Our team is following up on your case and will keep you updated via email. Thanks again for your paitence.
2020-12-13
Use props
fans1b1b5cbc
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-13 19:44
Our team is following up on your case and will keep you updated via email. Thanks again for your paitence.

I have received an email from Support saying that they are following up with UPS,  I am still concerned but hopefull that this will have a proper resolution.

Thanks again and I will keep you posted!   
2020-12-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans1b1b5cbc Posted at 12-14 14:20
I have received an email from Support saying that they are following up with UPS,  I am still concerned but hopefull that this will have a proper resolution.

Thanks again and I will keep you posted!

Got it. It will take some time for the investigation, we appreciate your patience.
2020-12-14
Use props
SkygenX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 405515 ft
United States

Message to OP. Did you receive your Mavic Air 2? Just received an update from UPS stating my claim as a LOSS. My original order stayed on "Shipped" (my.DJI.com) since Nov 24th! Best wishes this holiday season and hope DJI resolves your problem
2020-12-21
Use props
fans1b1b5cbc
lvl.2
United States

SkygenX Posted at 12-21 20:42
Message to OP. Did you receive your Mavic Air 2? Just received an update from UPS stating my claim as a LOSS. My original order stayed on "Shipped" (my.DJI.com) since Nov 24th! Best wishes this holiday season and hope DJI resolves your problem

Hello SkygenX

I think you are further in the saga than I am!

In mu case, UPS is still researching the claim, and DJI said that they are waiting for the UPS Claim to be completed to respond to me. I will post any updates.

So far UPS has told me that DJI did not insure the shipment or declare it as high value. In that case DHI should give the option to insure the shipment when checking out so that everything has a straight forward resolution and we don't have to go in this rollercoaster ride!!

Happy Holidays to you too!
2020-12-22
Use props
fans1b1b5cbc
lvl.2
United States

I just received an email from UPS saying that a claim for the tracking number has been started. It seems that DJI just filed the claim 10 days after I notified them that the package was lost, this will likely add another 10 business days to the allready delayed process. This is really incredible! If I purchase any DJI product in the future it will be from a dealer that has the inventory or from Amazon!
2020-12-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans1b1b5cbc Posted at 12-23 13:43
I just received an email from UPS saying that a claim for the tracking number has been started. It seems that DJI just filed the claim 10 days after I notified them that the package was lost, this will likely add another 10 business days to the allready delayed process. This is really incredible! If I purchase any DJI product in the future it will be from a dealer that has the inventory or from Amazon!

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused, our team is following up on your issue and will keep you updated via email. Thanks for your patience.
2020-12-23
Use props
fans1b1b5cbc
lvl.2
United States

Hello,

I received an email from DJI Support asking me to check with the UPS Store. 10 days into this issue, it seems that DJI does not understand that:

Please Understand UPS has lost the package, it is not in the truck, not in the UPS store, and I have not received it.

UPS has informed me that DJI did not place insurance, did not declare as high value and now are taking 10 days to begin to create a Claim with UPS.

I expect DJI to do one if 2 things:

1. Cancel the complete  order and refund to my payment method or
2. Initiate shipping of a replacement order

If I do not get assurance that one of these two things will happen next week I will:

1. ile a Court Claim in Florida and California
2. Post on DJI forum and social media about this terrible experience (sadly I have found that I am not the only one that DJI has failed in support)
3. Initiate claim against my payment method that DJI has not delivered or replaced a missing shipment

Please send me the following information ASAP:

1. Email and Telephone of a Management person, Ideally based in the US that I can communicate with,
2. The legal name of the company doing business in the USA as well as the address where I can send legal communication

Thank you very much.
2020-12-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans1b1b5cbc Posted at 12-24 09:10
Hello,

I received an email from DJI Support asking me to check with the UPS Store. 10 days into this issue, it seems that DJI does not understand that:

Thank you for providing the information, I'll help to escalate the situation again, and urge our team for an update.

2020-12-24
Use props
fans1b1b5cbc
lvl.2
United States

Hello Diana,

Thank you for support on this.

I received an email reply from Support that frankly is not acceptable.

They  have not provided the contact information for a person and address to submit my legal claim with my lawyers.

Also, in your email you mention: “To further push your issue, we suggest you ask for the monitoring record of your issue.” and “If your issue still exists, please feel freee to contact DJI.”

I don’t know what you mean by this and of course my issue still persists!

This reminds me of a Support Ticket that I created when my Mavic Mini almost flew away. On a normal flights it switched to ATTI mode by itself. I sent the log files and explained the situation at least 5 different times and NEVER got the final analysis of the log file.

I guess it is true that DJI has excellent engineering, manufacturing and marketing and very bad customer and technical support.

I would appreciate Dianna if you can assist with providing me with contact information (not a URL to to DJI Support) for a person, telephone number and address that I can forward to my lawyers to start a legal case. I am not going to wait for 10 weeks and explain this again and again to then have the same result as my File Log analysis.

Best regards,
2020-12-25
Use props
fans1b1b5cbc
lvl.2
United States

Hello,

I am still without any positive communication or resolution from DJI Support.

I checked with UPS and the lost package claim that DJI started with UPS was completed on Dec 30, 2020.  

I have put DJI Support in contact with the UPS Store, provided all the information requested and I keep getting the run-around from DJI support, with emails that read like they have been written by a robot.

I have requested the contact information at DJI so that I may escalate this issue and also the DJI US Company information so that my lawyer can initiate a legal claim, and all I get is canned emails. This is really frustrating, unacceptable and unprofessional.

If I do not receive a positive response I will start a claim against the information that I have for DJI North America and create a social media post for others customers to be informed before they buy from DJI directly
2021-1-6
Use props
fans1b1b5cbc
lvl.2
United States

Hello,

Is there anyone from DJI monitoring this thread ? If not I am happy to create more posts under the same topic.

I have not hear any update from DJI support about the lost order that I never received.

I spoke with UPS last week and they let me know that the investigation for the lost package was completed already and that they confirmed that the package is lost and that it was not given to me.

Can you please provide an update on this claim and what the next steps that DJI will take to replace the lost package or please go ahead and cancel my order so that I am not charged for a DJI Order that I never received ?

Thank you

2021-1-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans1b1b5cbc Posted at 1-12 17:38
Hello,

Is there anyone from DJI monitoring this thread ? If not I am happy to create more posts under the same topic.

Sorry for the late response, please click " Reply" so I can receive a reminder to your post. I have escalated your case, our team is following up on it and will provide you a refund soon, please check your email update, thanks.
2021-1-13
Use props
fans1b1b5cbc
lvl.2
United States

Hello Diana,

I received an email from DJI Support that the order will be refunded.

I am very happy to hear this and glad that DJI will resolve this so that I can order another unit.

I realize this was a very abnormal situation, but I am happy to say that DJI is looking out for your customers!!

I will check the order status and payment method to confirm and then will update this post.

Thank you very much!
2021-1-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans1b1b5cbc Posted at 1-13 11:30
Hello Diana,

I received an email from DJI Support that the order will be refunded.

Thank you for your update, I am happy to hear about this, you will be receiving the refund soon. Any thing else I can help, please feel free to let me know, I will do my best to help.
2021-1-14
Use props
fans1b1b5cbc
lvl.2
United States

Hi Dianna,

Can you help me with this. I have tried support but I have not gotten a clear answer to  my  question below:

I received the first notice from DJI Support that the order would  be refunded on January 13. Is that the date that I should be counting the 7 to 14 business days from so that I can check with the bank?

Also, will I get and email notification and will the order status change in my account?

Thank you,

Carlos
2021-1-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans1b1b5cbc Posted at 1-21 06:14
Hi Dianna,

Can you help me with this. I have tried support but I have not gotten a clear answer to  my  question below:

Hi Carlos, I have urged the team again, rest assured that our team is following up on it and you'll get an email notification once there is an update.
2021-1-21
Use props
fans1b1b5cbc
lvl.2
United States

Hi Dianna,

Thank you for this.

It is really a simple question that I have tried with 2 different emails to support but I can't get an answer: What is that date that 7 or 14 days count from ? I really need to know because I need to buy another drone for work and would like to use the DJI credits that I used for this one.

I work as a software developer and know that that date is somewhere in the system!

Best regards,

Carlos
2021-1-22
Use props
fans1b1b5cbc
lvl.2
United States

Hello Diana,

This is really feeling like a terrible movie.

Yesterday I got an email from support saying:

"Regarding your concern about the refund, after double checking with our team, we found UPS has not refunded the moeny to us. We will issue the refund once UPS refund the money to us.

Please wait and your patience will be highly appreciated.

Thank you for your kind cooperation and understanding in advance.

Thank you for choosing DJI and have a nice day!"

They must be kidding, except they are not!

Did DJI insure the package? Because at Check Out I was not given the option to purchase shipping insurance.

It seems incredible that DJI does not have a process for this and is allowing us the customer to face the risk of any shipping loss of damage.

Please put me in contact with a supervisor so that I can discuss or with the person that is directly managing my case, otherwise I will go back to filing a claim in court and complaining in social media because I have never worked with any company that has good products and technical support, but such a terrible shipping practice.

2021-1-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans1b1b5cbc Posted at 1-26 18:12
Hello Diana,

I am deeply sorry for the situation, I will try to contact the responsible team regarding your case and see if we have a better solution.
2021-1-27
Use props
schervenkov
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2814347 ft
Bulgaria

fans1b1b5cbc Posted at 1-26 18:12
Hello Diana,

Hello, can you post an update, because right now I'm going through similar issue and I'm waiting for UPS investigation. Did DJI finally sent you a refund and how much time did it take?
2021-4-8
Use props
fans1b1b5cbc
lvl.2
United States

schervenkov Posted at 4-8 05:48
Hello, can you post an update, because right now I'm going through similar issue and I'm waiting for UPS investigation. Did DJI finally sent you a refund and how much time did it take?

Hello,

Yes, in the END DJI did cancel the order and provide a refund.

From a business perspective, I understand DJI's process as when the Carrier documents that the item has been delivered to the address then it normally should mean that they have done their part.

This is the timeline from the order status page:

Order placed 11/23/2020 09:43:14 (UTC-5).  
Paid.                11/23/2020 09:45:12 (UTC-5)   
Refunding       01/13/2021 04:01:42 (UTC-5).  
Closed             02/09/2021 22:30:19 (UTC-5)

It took a good amount of following up on my side, but it was resolved, so I would suggest to follow up at least once a week and if you don't hear back the forum admin can help move things along.
2021-4-8
Use props
schervenkov
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2814347 ft
Bulgaria

Thank you for the information. Well, my case is not exactly the same, but similar.. I sent my drone for repair and when DJI sent it back, the shipping got stuck at the begining. DJI told me they asked UPS for investigation (after a lot of pressure from my side on both DJI and UPS).. so will see how it will go

Thanks again.
2021-4-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

schervenkov Posted at 4-8 14:46
Thank you for the information. Well, my case is not exactly the same, but similar.. I sent my drone for repair and when DJI sent it back, the shipping got stuck at the begining. DJI told me they asked UPS for investigation (after a lot of pressure from my side on both DJI and UPS).. so will see how it will go

Thanks again.

We're following up on your post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=238824, thanks.
2021-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules