Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI pocket 2 firmware feature request
913 7 2020-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Daymon Warren
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3131745 ft
  • >>>
United States

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]DJI pocket 2 firmware feature request 1. Do not have the camera reset when you go into playback 2. I'm scared to do play back and check everything because I will lose my framing.

2020-12-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good suggestions!
2020-12-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Daymon Warren. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this video with regards to the DJI Pocket 2 firmware feature request. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Pocket 2 updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. It is great to see you once again and thank you for your support.
2020-12-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Both very helpful suggestions.
2020-12-14
Use props
John Walker
lvl.4
United Kingdom

If the Pocket 2 is placed in the case the correct way, the memory card is facing up and accessable.  If you put the Pocket 2 the wrong way up then the power switch is exposed and  likely to get pressed accidently.  Or am I missing something?
2020-12-14
Use props
Daymon Warren
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3131745 ft
  • >>>
United States

You are correct John I was doing it wrong the whole time thanks for setting me straight
2020-12-14
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

As for maintaining framing when playing back, presumably the idea is that the device would be on a tripod or other support and that during playback, the gimbal would continue to be powered?  Or perhaps when playback started, the gimbal position at that moment would be memorised and after playback, it would be recallled?  Maybe some more detail about what is envisaged here would be useful.
2020-12-14
Use props
Ancoats
lvl.2

Australia

That it? Needs a lot more suggestions for our money's worth.
2020-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules