Follow or FPV Setting?
6765 5 2020-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stuka75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

Been awhile since flying my p3. Which setting is best for routine flights? And what is the difference between them.
Thanks
2020-12-13
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

2020-12-13
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Welcome stuka75
2020-12-13
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

For a routine flight ya may use the follow mode (cam fixes a point relative to the copters nose\stabilized view) For a fun flight ya may use the FPV mode. (absolute point to the nose direction of the copter/holded to the nose)
But the FPV mode is a quasi FPV not a true FPV as on a racer or other fun copters.
2020-12-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there stuka75. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. The difference between Follow Mode and FPV Mode is that the image transmission screen will tilt when the left sticks are pushed to the left or right in FPV Mode while the image transmission screen will not in Follow Mode. Follow Mode tries to use the gimbal to keep the horizon level while flying. FPV Mode allows the camera to tilt while flying. I hope this helps. Thank you and fly safe always.
2020-12-13
Use props
stuka75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

Thanks all for the replies. I've been using Follow mode for some time, just couldn't remember why.
2020-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules