Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Air2 Smart Controller Combo first Flights connection lost
788 3 2020-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gregmaan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11965 ft

Germany

Hi,
Today I had my first flights with the Mavic Air 2 and the Smart Controller (Combo Package). Within 3 flights I had 2 connection lost situations both about 5 seconds.
The distance was about 100m with clear line of sight and the antennas are oriented good. Took a look at the flight logs via DJI Flight log viewer, but the only info is that the Downlink restored after x seconds. And no... I am over 10 years in RC and FPV hobby, the orientation of the controller antennas to the Air 2 was good! All firmwares are up to date and the fly app on the SC is still 1.1.6 as DJI recomends.
Who can assist to be sure that the hardware is ok? I also downloaded the logs via DJI Assistant but I am not sure what to do next.
Regards
Gregor
2020-12-13
Use props
Gregmaan
lvl.2

Germany

In the meantime I exported a . csv from flight log viewer: "QRemote controller in high interference environment. Fly with caution(Code: 80014). RC signal interference"Next time at this location I can take a look at the frequency monitor...

2020-12-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Gregmaan. Thanks for reaching out and sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. If you haven't tried, we suggest performing another test on a different location. We recommend performing complete IMU and Compass Calibration before your test and make sure that you have enough stable GPS signal. Should the same problem persists, please extract the flight record folder from the DJI Smart Controller by connecting it to a desktop or laptop. The FlightRecord folder can be found under this file path: Computer\rm500\Internal shared storage\DJI\dji.go.v5\FlightRecord. You can upload it via DropBox or GoogleDrive then forward us the link. Thank you and we'll be waiting for your reply.
2020-12-14
Use props
Gregmaan
lvl.2

Germany

Hi Gamora,
It is raining the next days here in Germany... Maybe you can take a look at the logs from yesterday? the last 2 flights had these connection lost issue. The compass and imu had fresh calibrations and there was always a stable gps signal. I will sent you the link per PM. Thanks!
2020-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules