How to charge the Wireless mic?
10552 12 2020-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
makuchaku
lvl.1
United States

Hi everyone,

I am experiencing strange behavior while charging the wireless mic.
When I plug in my regular USB-C phone chargers, I either get a green or red blinking light and the Mic does not charges - no matter how long I connect it to the charger.

However when I use the included split USB-C charger, the Mic charges very quickly. I also noticed the green light blinks at a different rate with that split USB-C cable.

Can someone share what's the difference between these two charging methods? I thought all it needs is a USB-C cable. I was obviously not correct.

Thanks!
2020-12-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there makuchaku. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the specifications of the regular USB-C phone charger you are using please? The DJI Wireless Microphone Transmitter needs to be charged using a USB adapter of 5 V10.5 A, the charging time is approximately 60 minutes. Thank you.
2020-12-13
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... r_User_Guide_EN.pdf
2020-12-14
Use props
Blellow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

The light on top near the wind puff is the battery light indicator.

I noticed the sound quality is much improved after the latest firmware.  Nice work.
2021-2-8
Use props
djiuser_y9bc2qP0Apwu
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-12-13 19:54
Hello there makuchaku. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the specifications of the regular USB-C phone charger you are using please? The DJI Wireless Microphone Transmitter needs to be charged using a USB adapter of 5 V10.5 A, the charging time is approximately 60 minutes. Thank you.

Perfect! This was easy to find, and explained everything I also wondered about.
2021-3-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_y9bc2qP0Apwu Posted at 3-20 17:56
Perfect! This was easy to find, and explained everything I also wondered about.

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and if you have any inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.
2021-3-24
Use props
chappotugun
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-12-13 19:54

Is the twin end USB cable suitable for charging the wireless mike? Mine does not seem to fit and I don't want to force it and break it.

Thanks.
2022-2-19
Use props
djiuser_zfsQu25kZT2P
New

Canada

Hello. I  am having difficulty charging my DJI Mic. When I plug in the charging case (using an appropriately rated charger) I get one white slow blinking light
2023-2-9
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

djiuser_zfsQu25kZT2P Posted at 2-9 12:54
Hello. I  am having difficulty charging my DJI Mic. When I plug in the charging case (using an appropriately rated charger) I get one white slow blinking light

It's probably best to post that on the DJI Mic forum.
2023-2-9
Use props
fans0e29bcb6
New

United Kingdom

My Receiver isn’t charging or working or even not showing any sign I’m really mad with it I’m going to return it only 10 days to go. If you have any solution please let me know ASAP.
2023-7-29
Use props
MotionVista
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7562 ft
United Kingdom

fans0e29bcb6 Posted at 2023-7-29 16:47
My Receiver isn’t charging or working or even not showing any sign I’m really mad with it I’m going to return it only 10 days to go. If you have any solution please let me know ASAP.

I had this problem with the mic 1
3-6 08:49
Use props
Tim Peterson5
lvl.2

United States

Holy cow all these issues with dji microphone  kit,glad i came  across  the review as i was ready to drop $350 on this dji kit,regrouped and zeroed  in on plan B shule microphone  bundle,rated #1 controller sound quality
4-6 22:56
Use props
djiuser_6p7eEmEGqxx5
New

Nigeria

I just got a lapel microphone, I wanted to charge for the first time, but it's charging with the packed USB C . So I tried using another USB C , but it's still not charging.
Please what could be the problem with it.
22 mins ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules