Anyone had issues with Mini 2 not pairing?
46133 91 2020-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

You could try what cmix did in post #79.
2022-2-2
Use props
djiuser_AA0xoJh6VD4m
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I managed to get this working.
Bought a new SD card, did not work first time. It had some default folders already on it.
So I reformatted and tried again and I noticed that the drone wrote some folders and fly log inputs. But still no connection.
So to ensure it was not my phone I swapped to my old apple i-phone 7 and installed DJI fly but this would not connect either. So I then spent about 2 hours trying to force the controller and drone to connect by using the auto connect, button connect and still nothing. So I swapped back to my samsung and as soon as I connected the controller lead I got the prompt to accept the dji terms and upgrade.
I did this and after this completed my connection worked first time. weird.

I would estimate I wasted at-least 6-7 hours on this process.
As a customer this was a horrible experience and I would really not recommend anyone have to go through this.
DJI should really work on ensuring easy install and connection.

2022-2-4
Use props
Lord Antony
lvl.2
Russia

djiuser_AA0xoJh6VD4m Posted at 2-4 06:24
I managed to get this working.
Bought a new SD card, did not work first time. It had some default folders already on it.
So I reformatted and tried again and I noticed that the drone wrote some folders and fly log inputs. But still no connection.

What is the model of your Samsung phone?
2022-2-4
Use props
djiuser_AA0xoJh6VD4m
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Lord Antony Posted at 2-4 08:41
What is the model of your Samsung phone?

S21+
So now all working
2022-2-8
Use props
djiuser_KRth5AXviTof
New
United States

DJI Mini 2 suddenly stopped connecting. I’ve changed the cords and formatted SD cards, yet I’m still not having any luck. Is there a solution to this issue
2022-3-22
Use props
salukikev
lvl.2
Flight distance : 679511 ft
United States

I just relogged into this forum and noticed a reply to this thread to my post nearly a year ago.  I thought I'd update that at least for me the problem was that my friend's drone has loosened a ribbon cable near the front of his mini2.  I was able to reach in with a tool and simply snap it back into its proper position and all was well.  I'm sure your mileage will vary but that did it for me.  I'm back on the forum due to a larger problem of replacing a mainboard with a different serial # from the gimbal- a problem created by DJI.  Fortunately they allowed me to pop in my own ribbon cable without sending it in.
2022-5-12
Use props
djiuser_YmkAaNNBsswN
New

United States

Flormo2002 Posted at 2021-1-4 10:41
Yep. It seems to be a problem that they don't want to address. It's not like I just started flying drones and don't know what I'm doing. I currently own 6 DJI drones so I'm not a newbie. I'm still waiting for my Mini 2 to be delivered. They shipped it out on the 29th and here it is the 4th. Slow boat from China. Actually Cerritos California but might as well be China.
All the tech notes say is that they could not replicate my issue. Go figure. Wish they could be honest and tell us how to go about pairing in a different way than they publish but doesn't work for some

Thank you so much!  I removed the sd card updated to the latest software and formated the sd card I’m good to go!!!
2022-7-24
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_YmkAaNNBsswN Posted at 7-24 13:08
Thank you so much!  I removed the sd card updated to the latest software and formated the sd card I’m good to go!!!

Excellent my friend
2022-7-24
Use props
MBSL500
lvl.4
United States

2022-7-25
Use props
djiuser_c3mf8RO5qfkq
New

Sweden

Hi Everybody!

I'm new here, I just bought a DJI mini se and it worked  just fine, I changed the frequency to manual, hope to fly a little longer and when I should fly the next day it cant connect. I have tried all in this tread but nothing helps. Is this a because i change the frequency?  
2022-7-27
Use props
djiuser_c85ANcTLenrm
New

Spain

Flormo2002 Posted at 2020-12-14 03:58
Considering I can't pair the Mini 2 and it won't sync with Assistance 2 for Mini, not sure how to know find out what firmware it's on. Also, the Mini 2 won't turn off after I've tried pairing or after trying to use Assistance 2. Have to take battery out of Mini to shut down. Somethings going on

This happened to my DJI mini 2 it does not pair the only way to turn it off is by taking out the battery. I am using an iPhone 13 mini by the way.
2022-9-6
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_c85ANcTLenrm Posted at 9-6 00:31
This happened to my DJI mini 2 it does not pair the only way to turn it off is by taking out the battery. I am using an iPhone 13 mini by the way.

I solved that issue a very long time ago
2022-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules