motionlaps
476 3 2020-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_OjKiPmg2mc8b
lvl.2

Italy

Ho appena ricevuto DJI poket 2 e ho un problema con i motionlaps.
Dopo aver selezionato le varie impostazioni della funzione inizia la registrazione e l'obiettivo non si muove, fa solo un piccolo movimento e poi ritorna alla posizione di partenza.
Ho già resettato due o tre volte e calibrato più volte.
la versione del firmware è 01.01.00.30.
Mi manca qualcosa prima di contattare l'assistenza?
Grazie.

2020-12-14
Use props
John Walker
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Translated for non Italian speaking members.

I just got DJI pocket 2 and I have a problem with motionlaps. After selecting the various function settings the recording starts and the lens does not move, it only makes a small movement and then returns to the starting position. I have already reset two or three times and calibrated several times. the firmware version is 01.01.00.30. Am I missing something before contacting support? Thanks.
2020-12-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2020-12-14
Use props
djiuser_OjKiPmg2mc8b
lvl.2

Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-14 20:36
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

hello thanks for the answer, I am using a HUAWEI MATE 20 PRO, this is the video link where the problem is shown : https://youtu.be/h5shJglOHCc
thanks.
2020-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules