Osmo Pocket Firmware Fail
1001 3 2020-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
campbell7819
New
United States

Hello, I have the Osmo pocket.  When trying to do the firmware update it get to 50% and fails.  I have tried reseting the unit, and reinstalling the app.  I have tried swapping, formating and reinstalling SD cards.  I have tried unplugging the camera once it gets to 50% and stops.  None of these steps seem to change the outcome.  Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.
2020-12-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there campbell7819. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Please ensure that the SD card inserted in your DJI Osmo Pocket has more than 100 MB of storage remaining and may we know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Mimo application? Thank you.
2020-12-14
Use props
SMRdrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1986322 ft
  • >>>
United States

DON'T BOTHER!  Their update has turned off the microphones of thousands of Osmo Pocket users and DJI refuses to address it or offer any solutions.  Instead, they just try to get you to buy the Osmo Pocket 2.  So sad!
2020-12-16
Use props
SMRdrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1986322 ft
  • >>>
United States

Still no real answers from DJI. And they won’t let you roll back the microphone killing Firmware or even do a factory reset. Terrible!
2021-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules