Trying to purchase DJI Care Refresh - submitted video
568 1 2020-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3a74c198
lvl.1

United States

Hello,  I purchased a DJI Mavic Air 2 from Amazon.  It was previously owned but has been checked, re-certified and repackaged/wrapped by Amazon.  Everything works and is function normally.  Per the support team, I went ahead and took a video to confirm the operational service of the Mavic Air 2 including all the serial numbers and such.  However, I was still denied from purchasing DJI Care Refresh for my Mavic Air 2.  How can I get help with this?
2020-12-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching us regarding the concern. I'm sorry to read and to know that your request for the DJI Care refresh service plan was rejected. Upon reviewing the e-mail conversation you had from our Designated DJI Care team, they've found out that the said serial number has a record of it having a DJI Care refresh plan and it was refunded thus the request was rejected since the DJI Care refresh can only be purchased once. But, our corresponding team asks for additional information regarding the proof of purchase and we will further check if there will be an option for us to have the service plan for your unit. What I can advise, is to kindly wait for the reply. Thank you for understanding and support.
2020-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules