Phantom 3 controller constant beeping
6810 5 2020-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZippyZ
lvl.1

United States

Sorry if this has been answered already, but I could not find what I am experiencing. I bought a used Phantom 3 standard and everything was fine for a few flights. Now I have an issue I cannot solve. When I turn on my controller it will constantly beep and won't stop. If I turn it off and back on the beeping resumes. It is a BEEP-BEEP-BEEP like an alarm with no varing tempo (No BEEP-PAUSE-BEEP_BEEP-PAUSE, etc.). I talked to a friend and he suggested the throttle was in the down position (not the case). I replaced the remote controller battery (no change). I tried to check the connections on the board, all seem fully engagd. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Z

2020-12-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Z. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to calibrate the remote controller of your DJI Phantom 3 Standard to see if the issue will still persist? I will post a DJI Tutorial video on how to calibrate the said remote controller of the said DJI Drone. Thank you.

2020-12-14
Use props
ZippyZ
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-14 21:07
Hello there Z. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to calibrate the remote controller of your DJI Phantom 3 Standard to see if the issue will still persist? I will post a DJI Tutorial video on how to calibrate the said remote controller of the said DJI Drone. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6fCd2gWQzc

I will try that, thank you.
2020-12-15
Use props
ZippyZ
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-14 21:07
Hello there Z. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to calibrate the remote controller of your DJI Phantom 3 Standard to see if the issue will still persist? I will post a DJI Tutorial video on how to calibrate the said remote controller of the said DJI Drone. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6fCd2gWQzc

That seems to have done the trick! I was not able to get to the calibration screen for some time, glitchy app I guess, but when I was it fixed it right away. Thank you!!!
Z
2020-12-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

ZippyZ Posted at 12-15 12:27
That seems to have done the trick! I was not able to get to the calibration screen for some time, glitchy app I guess, but when I was it fixed it right away. Thank you!!!
Z

Hi there Z. You are very much welcome and it is great to know that the process has solved the said issue. If you have any other concerns or inquiry with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2020-12-15
Use props
djiuser_5R7jEyMFvDN7
New
Australia

I have the same beeping issue phantom 4 but at the RC calibration screen every time I press start a warning window pops up about returning sticks to midpoint before clicking “start” so click “OK” and back to start screen press start and window comes up again!!
How do I progress the RC calibration?
2023-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules