A day around London...
2195 46 2015-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skyborne
lvl.2
Flight distance : 456299 ft
Greece

Noone ever saw the comments of the video or what i wrote under it... FUNNY!
2015-7-1
Use props
Oliver
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Skyborne Posted at 2015-7-2 10:15
Noone ever saw the comments of the video or what i wrote under it... FUNNY!

I did....what do you think I was replying to? If anything, you haven't read our comments. Most notably, how on earth do you think you weren't endangering anyone/anything? You clearly were by flying near all those people and roads...
2015-7-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

You could write a book right, but the video already spoke volumes...
Not trying to rain on your parade, as I'm sure you only meant it in good spirit, and are proud of your video...

But bud, Oops too late, you've been busted.

In my country of Canada, ignorance of the laws is no excuse to break them.
You still get the mandatory...
Be smarter next time. You may either fly in a safe zone, or don't post the guilty vids...
Your choice. Posting vids in a public forum only opens yourself up to ridicule and shame.
And the video wasn't bad, at all. Infact I rather enjoyed it. I'm sure others will have as well.

RedHotPoker
2015-7-1
Use props
Swiss
lvl.1

Switzerland

The London Metropolitan Police must have been on strike that day, I can't believe you were able to fly so close to the Houses of Parliament, London Eye etc..
2015-7-1
Use props
ballbreaker4712
lvl.1

United Kingdom

wait till the lilly drone comes out, sure that will cause a few problems.
2015-7-2
Use props
aaron.ferguson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1641752 ft
United Kingdom

A good summary leaflet from CAA: http://www.caa.co.uk/docs/1995/CAP%201202UAVsafetyrules.pdf
2015-7-2
Use props
Mooseshooz
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I think we should stop beating this guy up, he knows that he has done wrong. Hopefully he'll choose a more appropriate flying location in future. According to his profile he's in Greece so probably wasn't aware (although perhaps should have checked) on the UK law regarding drone flight. I am surprised there wasn't a bunch of armed police in any of the shots chasing the drone
2015-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules