Problems with Fly app
438 1 2020-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
caracterphoto
lvl.1
Spain

I just bought a new Mini2, and I'm using with an Android 10 (Xiaomi A2 and Note 7). I tried to change the language in the Fly app, but I don't seem to have the option, I looked in settings, and can't scroll down to find "language".Apart of this, the options in the Fn button, seem to be locked. The updated version is V1.2.1 (898-googleplay)

Can someone help with this? Thanks in advance

Screenshot_20201214-211241.png
2020-12-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there caracterphoto. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if there will be changes. In addition, upon checking these mobile devices ( Xiaomi A2 and Note 7 ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mini 2 and for the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that these mobile devices are still not yet recommended for your DJI Mini 2 as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the Xiaomi A2 and the Note 7 will be able to work with the said DJI Drone and with the DJI Fly application. However, since it is not yet optimized with the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said mobile device will work when in use. I will be posting a link where in you can find the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mini 2 and for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads
2020-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules