I know how to convert Audible audiobooks to MP3!
5882 11 2020-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cony
lvl.2

China

Hi, I am so into audiobooks. And I use Audible to listen to them since Audible really owns lots of audiobooks. But I feel it really inconvenient to listen to Audible audiobooks when I want to use other devices to play them like my smartwatch. But I find a good solution - you need to use an Audible converter to convert Audible AAX to MP3. And then you can play them as you want. It can convert AA/AAX to many formats like MP3, M4A, FLAC, AAC, AAC with 100X faster speed. You can also use the Lossless option to keep the original quality of the audiobooks. In addition, it does not need you to offer the iTunes account authorization or install the Audible app. It will maintain the ID3 tags and the chapter information of audiobooks.
Step 1. Launch this TunesKit Audible AAX/AA Converter. You can drag the files directly to the software.

Step 2. Choose the Format button first. Then you can choose the format you want. Click the OK button.

Step 3. Click the Convert button. And you should wait for a while. Click the Converted button or the Open button to find the Audible audiobooks you just convert.

2020-12-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2020-12-15
Use props
djiuser_Lhr33XDCDIsk
lvl.1

United States

Oh, I know this tool. But the conversion speed of it seems lower than mine.
I usually use audkit audible book converter to convert audible to mp3. The mp3 files are usable on most media players and editing apps.
2020-12-15
Use props
mendo
lvl.3

United States

Thanks for the sharing. For me, I use the DRmare Audiobook Converter for Mac to convert Audible audiobooks to MP3. It runs fast and convert audio files with high quality. And then I can save them onto my computer for using on other devives.
2021-1-5
Use props
fansd5ed50c7
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Thank you. I am using DumpMedia Audible Converter. The output quality is better.
2021-11-16
Use props
jamegood
lvl.1

China

I tried AMusicSoft Apple Music Converter. It is good to use.
2021-12-19
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing.
2021-12-21
Use props
Christina Young
lvl.1

United States

Nice post! I'd like to listen to Audible audiobooks in my leisure time. Different books mean different to me. And I was troubled with how to manage all of my Audible audiobooks as well as audiobooks from other sources until I met an efficient software - the Audible Converter from Tunelf (also called Apple Music Converter). It was powerful! I got all my Audible books downloaded and saved locally, along with other audiobooks. now I can play them on any player or platform to listen to without problems.
2022-8-11
Use props
mvkwsmvd
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for sharing. Generally, I will use AudFree Audible Converter to convert Audible audiobooks to MP3. It is a professional and powerful audio converter that can convert audio with super fast speed. On the one hand, it can convert Audible audiobooks, Apple Music and iTunes audio to several popular audio formats; on the other hand, it can convert any common format to other formats. So, with this handy audio converter, you can easily convert Audible audiobooks to MP3.
2022-10-8
Use props
rainycherry
lvl.1

United States

I am now use this tool! Fabulous! Fast to download my Audible books!
2023-6-28
Use props
wildflowerryete
lvl.1

United States

This is so convenient. Thanks for sharing!
2023-6-30
Use props
Amara97
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for sharing. I would like to recommend the Tunelf Audio Converter. It is also a good choice.
4-1 00:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules