Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Pocket 2 and Samsung Galaxy Note 10 up side down
3894 17 2020-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ArmandoN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21332 ft
Mexico

i just got my new DJI Osmo Pocket 2, and i use a Galaxy Note 10 Plus, but the first time that i connect the Pocket with my mobile it was funny that i had to contect it the other way arround, it was ok for the set up, but now i cant work with the mobile flip  any one has the same problem?

this is the correct way but, no working....

this is the correct way but, no working....
2020-12-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, just to clarify, the camera of DJI Pocket 2 is now in Selfie mode, to quit selfie mode, please press the function to switch the camera facing the opposite way.
The mobile device's screen and Pocket 2 screen should be facing in the same direction. Please turn the phone the other way around and see if it gets back to normal. You can also try to unlock the screen lock. See if this helps.
2020-12-15
Use props
ArmandoN
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Susan Posted at 12-15 20:01
Hi there, just to clarify, the camera of DJI Pocket 2 is now in Selfie mode, to quit selfie mode, please press the function to switch the camera facing the opposite way.
The mobile device's screen and Pocket 2 screen should be facing in the same direction. Please turn the phone the other way around and see if it gets back to normal. You can also try to unlock the screen lock. See if this helps.

it wont work, is not in selfie mode,  i al ready call samsung help and they say that the phone is correct!

i don´t know if is compatible...

the only way that the phone recognize the camara is the if i connect the other way arround like in the picture i show

2020-12-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ArmandoN Posted at 12-22 09:57
it wont work, is not in selfie mode,  i al ready call samsung help and they say that the phone is correct!

i don´t know if is compatible...

Thank you for getting back, ArmandoN, could you please tell me the DJI Mimo app, the Android system version of your mobile device, and a video of the issue (connect the mobile device in both directions)? I will also forward the case to our engineers for their attention.
2020-12-23
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

hi ArmandoN.
plz make the phone screen the same side with pocket2 screen.
Then everything will be fine.

plz refer to the pic:
2020-12-23
Use props
ArmandoN
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Susan Posted at 12-23 02:51
Thank you for getting back, ArmandoN, could you please tell me the DJI Mimo app, the Android system version of your mobile device, and a video of the issue (connect the mobile device in both directions)? I will also forward the case to our engineers for their attention.

here is a link showing the issue.
https://youtu.be/3lH856aNttI
2020-12-23
Use props
ArmandoN
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI-ytao Posted at 12-23 05:20
hi ArmandoN.
plz make the phone screen the same side with pocket2 screen.
Then everything will be fine.

wont work that way, but if i connect the other way arround works...
2020-12-23
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

ArmandoN Posted at 12-23 10:04
wont work that way, but if i connect the other way arround works...

the current way is the "other way arround" .
The layout of DJI Mimo just has two orientations: landscape and portrait.

It is recommend to use by connecting phone "other way arround" because the record/function buttons on pocket2 can also be used when shooting with phone.
And gimbal can to turn forward and backward by itself.
2020-12-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ArmandoN Posted at 12-23 10:02
here is a link showing the issue.

Thank you for getting back, it seems from the video that you had tried 2 Pockets but the issue is the same.
Could you please tell me the Android system version as well?
Besides, if there is a chance, please try another mobile device that has a USB-C connection port to double confirm that if the issue relates to the adapter.
2020-12-25
Use props
Michael_s_official
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60948 ft
Germany

Also the same problem like ArmandoN!!!

I use the Samsung Note 20 ultra 5G with Android 11 and have to change the direktion of Pocket 2. Otherwise it will not connect.

Guess that it is a Samsung NOTE problem because it works with my girlfriends Samsung Galaxy 20FE without any problems.

I cant usw it :-(
2021-1-26
Use props
ArmandoN
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Susan Posted at 2020-12-25 04:16
Thank you for getting back, it seems from the video that you had tried 2 Pockets but the issue is the same.
Could you please tell me the Android system version as well?
Besides, if there is a chance, please try another mobile device that has a USB-C connection port to double confirm that if the issue relates to the adapter.

I tried with a Samsung Galaxy S10 and work correct, i also tried with a Iphone and works

my phone  is a  Samsung Galaxy Note 10 SM-N975F  Android Version 10
2021-2-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ArmandoN Posted at 2-14 09:38
I tried with a Samsung Galaxy S10 and work correct, i also tried with a Iphone and works

my phone  is a  Samsung Galaxy Note 10 SM-N975F  Android Version 10

Thank you for your confirmation. I had noted the issue and let our engineers notice it.
2021-2-21
Use props
Flakmunky
New

United Kingdom

I have a Note 10+ and downloaded Mimo 1.5.12 from DJI's website as the version on the Play store was older (1.5.8 I think, or maybe even 1.5.4) and I haven't experienced this issue.
2021-3-5
Use props
djiuser_GVYtch4dExSY
lvl.1
India

I have same problem. I m using note 10 plus but I have been told by dji representative that it is not compatible with samsung galaxy note 10 plus.  DJi technical team should resolve this problem at the earliest.
Screenshot_20210612-221720.jpg
2021-6-12
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

djiuser_GVYtch4dExSY Posted at 6-12 09:50
I have same problem. I m using note 10 plus but I have been told by dji representative that it is not compatible with samsung galaxy note 10 plus.  DJi technical team should resolve this problem at the earliest.

Some phones that DJI doesn't state to be compatible may still work with the Pocket 2 if other certain requirements are met. If you have problems with this model, see the troubleshooting tips at https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=235190 (the thread that lists tested compatible models not mentioned by DJI and non-compatible models) and see if some of them could solve your problem.

Hopefully you will get your problem solved!
2021-6-13
Use props
djiuser_GVYtch4dExSY
lvl.1
India

Can I get latest list of compatible mobile phone model for dji pocket 2
2021-7-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_GVYtch4dExSY Posted at 7-11 19:31

Hi there, may we know which mobile are you using? You may check the compatible list in the blowing link:https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo. Thanks and best regards.
2021-7-11
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

djiuser_GVYtch4dExSY Posted at 7-11 19:31

The link on my post - right before yours - includes a list of phones that, while not officially sanctioned by DJI, have been tested with the Pocket 2 and have proven to work, either by my own tests or by testimonials of other forum members. If you can't get access to the official list's phones (see DJI Thor's post above this one), you could try one of the models on my list.

Also, If you have no access to a compatible phone but have a tablet (or would prefer one for larger screen etc.), you could check out the list of tested tablets at https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=237518 .

Both of these lists are updated from time to time, when I have a chance to test compatible models or hear from other people's test results.

Hopefully you will find a model that suits you best.
2021-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules