Seasons Greetings.
541 6 2020-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Rochester Dickens Winter Festival Brass Bands Christmas 2019.

[media=x,970,580]%5Burl=https://flic.kr/p/2kh1sN9%5D[/url]Dickens Festival Christmas Brass Bands 2019 by Ray Fothergill, on Flickr[/media]

Aparently you have to click the link below the image to get to the video. Flickr is an odd place.

Ray.

2020-12-15
Use props
MKosmo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Very festive !  

I know this footage was last year, but doesn’t it look odd now to see groups of people now without face coverings ....
2020-12-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nicely done Ray.  Talented band.
2020-12-15
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

MKosmo Posted at 12-15 12:27
Very festive !  

I know this footage was last year, but doesn’t it look odd now to see groups of people now without face coverings ....

Considering this countries aversion and treatment of people in the past of wearing hoodies and Niqabs just a few months before the necessity of our current state of affairs, very much !
In fact the kids are still so rebellious they now go around without such items. If I see any at all. In fact, now I think about it I hardly ever see any kids about like I used to.
Yes it's very odd but I haven't had so much as a sniffle this year so far.
2020-12-15
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-15 14:29
Very nicely done Ray.  Talented band.

Thanks.  
The bands shown are all local. Salvation Army, GEC Avionics Works Brass Band , and the Medway Scouts.
2020-12-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ray-CubeAce. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this wonderful video you have filmed. Great work and keep on filming. .
2020-12-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 12-15 16:00
Thanks.  
The bands shown are all local. Salvation Army, GEC Avionics Works Brass Band , and the Medway Scouts.

You're welcome.  Thanks for info on the bands.
2020-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules