Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
App Black Screen
2035 3 2020-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_alb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260735 ft
Portugal

I usually use a Huawei Mate 9 (Android 9) (despite not being on the list, it works perfectly), but today I decided to use my device a Samsung S20 + (android 11). During the flight I had an unpleasant experience, the app restarted with the drone flying and returned to the "Go Fly" screen. I can put the flight log, which in the meantime started to consider 2 flights, but in reality it is only 1. You can see that one of them does not have a landing. The place of flight was field, without interference, where there is not even a mobile network in conditions. Therefore, interference should not exist. The atmosphere was spacious, with no obstacles around, but confidence is getting very low with this Mavic Air 2. With the Mini this never happened ...

Good afternoon,
I usually use a Huawei Mate 9 (Android 9) (despite not being on the list, it works perfectly), but today I decided to use my device a Samsung S20 + (android 11). During the flight I had an unpleasant experience, the app restarted with the drone flying and returned to the "Go Fly" screen. I can put the flight log, which in the meantime started to consider 2 flights, but in reality it is only 1. You can see that one of them does not have a landing. The place of flight was field, without interference, where there is not even a mobile network in conditions. Therefore, interference should not exist. The atmosphere was spacious, with no obstacles around, but confidence is getting very low with this Mavic Air 2. With the Mini this never happened ...

https://app.airdata.com/share/klGepA

https://app.airdata.com/share/RdqamU

2020-12-15
Use props
JohnLietzke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

Try uninstalling and the app and reinstalling it.  The strange log behavior probably occurred because the DJI Fly app crashed mid flight.  If that happens in the future the RC is still connected to the drone and you should hold the RTH button to activate it.  The RC connection to the drone is dependent on the app and therefore, will not auto initiate an RTH.  
2020-12-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there alex_alb. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As mention above, can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application to see if the issue will still persist? Please be advised that before you uninstall the DJI Fly application on the said mobile device, kindly please back up your important shots saved on the DJI Fly application  and sync the flight records as well. Thank you.
2020-12-15
Use props
alex_alb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260735 ft
Portugal

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-15 20:18
Hello there alex_alb. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As mention above, can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application to see if the issue will still persist? Please be advised that before you uninstall the DJI Fly application on the said mobile device, kindly please back up your important shots saved on the DJI Fly application  and sync the flight records as well. Thank you.

Thank you, but is this just what you can do? How can I send the logs to DJI to analyze? Thanks!
2020-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules