Litchi on Smart Controller
998 2 2020-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
swibber
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5814 ft
United States

I have installed Litchi on my Smart Controller for use with my Mavic Air 2, but I need a little help getting it running. How do I set Litchi as the default app to replace DJI Fly? Any help appreciated.
2020-12-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there swibber. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. Since this is a 3rd party application ( Litchi ). I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots who had installed and used this application on there DJI Smart Controller. Just a reminder that you can download third-party applications on the DJI Smart Controller through the built-in browser or install APK files from a microSD card. ( DJI will not be liable for any permission or safety issues resulting from use of third-party applications. If an installed third-party app prevents you from enjoying optimal use of your controller, we suggest you remove the app or restore the controller to the original factory settings. ) . Thank you for your understanding and fly safe always.
2020-12-15
Use props
swibber
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5814 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-15 20:29
Hello there swibber. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. Since this is a 3rd party application ( Litchi ). I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots who had installed and used this application on there DJI Smart Controller. Just a reminder that you can download third-party applications on the DJI Smart Controller through the built-in browser or install APK files from a microSD card. ( DJI will not be liable for any permission or safety issues resulting from use of third-party applications. If an installed third-party app prevents you from enjoying optimal use of your controller, we suggest you remove the app or restore the controller to the original factory settings. ) . Thank you for your understanding and fly safe always.

Hello Stephen. I have Litchi downloaded and installed. My only question is about what to do in the Smart Controller to make it the default so that it launches instead of DJI Fly. So really I think this is a question about the Smart Controller. Thanks.
2020-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules