Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SOLD: Mavic Mini 1 base
718 8 2020-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

SOLD

Selling the Mavic Mini 1 w/gimbal cover with 2 batteries and the remote control (plus 3 connector cables) for US$199.

You are interested because you don't mind I've applied the DJI sticker (removable) and you only want the basics and will supply all of your own accessories including the microusb charging cable which you likely already have; this sale is priced to moved quickly.  Full disclosure:  I purchased the Mini 2 so I'm trying to keep as many of the compatible accessories as I can.  However, please let me know if there is something additional that you need.  Excellent drone if this is your first, if you want a sub-250, or you are not yet ready to spring for the Mini 2.

If you are interested I can provide drone details, more photos, and any other questions you have.  Drone is in very good condition, everything works, nothing has been repaired; software is up to date.   I prefer usps and friends paypal (to your confirmed address) but I'm flexible for your holiday needs.  Basic shipping is free for our lower 48 states and absolutely no international sales, sorry.  Please PM me or reply to this thread; I can ship same day.  Thanks.

mini.jpg
mavicmini.jpg
2020-12-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there The Saint. Thank you for reaching out and we are hoping that you could get the best deal in regards on selling your DJI Mavic Mini. Again thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
2020-12-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Love the skin you applied.  Good luck in getting it sold.
2020-12-16
Use props
Through The Lens
Second Officer
Flight distance : 372992 ft
United States

Good luck, i love my mini!
2020-12-16
Use props
gringa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 628980 ft
United Kingdom

Good luck!
2020-12-17
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Price lowered from $249 to $199 and added another battery so you get two batteries in total with this deal.  Happy Holidays!
2020-12-23
Use props
Cients
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
Portugal

That is a really competitive price!
Wish you all the best for a quick sale.
2020-12-24
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer