Mini 2 - 3rd Party Flight Simulator Options?
10581 13 2020-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PaulT999
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1785066 ft
Australia

Hi,

I recently purchase a Mini 2 and it is my first drone.

I would really like to be able to practice flying it using a flight simulator when I can't get out.  

Previously in this forum DJI said they have no plans to upgrade the DJI Flight Simulator software so that Mini 2 is compatible.

Does anyone know any decent third party flight simulators that would work with the Mini 2 controller?

Thanks
Paul

2020-12-16
Use props
djiuser_DjhTcb1BL4ot
New
Flight distance : 10479 ft
United Kingdom

I would also appreciate some help with this. My laptop wont let me download the old drivers from DJI and I cant work out how to get the controller to work on it?
2020-12-16
Use props
sturejo
lvl.1

Norway

I think the Litchi-app can be used (it works with the mini1) In there you can also set wayoints etc
2020-12-16
Use props
PaulT999
lvl.2
Australia

sturejo@gmail.c Posted at 12-16 08:21
I think the Litchi-app can be used (it works with the mini1) In there you can also set wayoints etc

Thanks for your reply. That looks like a fly app? I am looking for a simulator. Release notes don't indicate that it has been updated for MIni 2 yet.
2020-12-16
Use props
PaulT999
lvl.2
Australia

djiuser_DjhTcb1BL4ot Posted at 12-16 04:31
I would also appreciate some help with this. My laptop wont let me download the old drivers from DJI and I cant work out how to get the controller to work on it?

Maybe it doesn't meet the minimum hardware requirements. It needs a pretty powerful laptop with lots of RAM
2020-12-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Paul. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I am sorry to tell that DJI Mini 2 controller does not  support the DJI Flight Simulator. Thank you for your understanding and attention.
2020-12-16
Use props
PaulT999
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-16 19:30
Hello there Paul. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I am sorry to tell that DJI Mini 2 controller does not  support the DJI Flight Simulator. Thank you for your understanding and attention.

Thanks Stephen. Yes I am aware of that. Do you think it ever will be compatible?
2020-12-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

PaulT999 Posted at 12-16 19:40
Thanks Stephen. Yes I am aware of that. Do you think it ever will be compatible?

Hi there Paul. Thank you for the reply an for this inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any information when will or if the DJI Mini 2 will be compatible with the DJI Flight Simulator. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest news, events and updates by following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ) for further details. Thank you for your support.
2020-12-17
Use props
maxiozyilmaz
New

Brazil

Please support the mini2 controller on the simulator
2021-7-1
Use props
djiuser_s6fYEJSgi9gM
New

Panama

Please support the mini2 controller on the simulator
2022-4-13
Use props
PaulT999
lvl.2
Australia

I ended up buying a used Mavic Air 1 remote I got on Ebay to use with the simulator which has worked very well. I hope one day the Mini 2 and Air 2s remotes are compatible.
2022-4-13
Use props
davidix68
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-12-16 19:30

don't understand why.
2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_Khksryvilqdt
lvl.1

United States

Why DJI,,  your loosing customers.  None of your apps will work with my mibi 2 and my galazy a11 phone, i am forced to use a thired party app to fly..dji can make ocusync, why cant yuur programers fix this ?
2023-1-31
Use props
djiuser_i945UDMSfaBT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24583 ft
Canada

Just an observation for those who cannot find a good simulator.  If you have the Microsoft Flight Simulator on your computer, you can at least get a drone-like experience  in slew mode.  works for me until DJI will support my mini 2 controller.  One cool thing though, FltSim can take you anywhere in the world!
2023-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules