New DJI Mini 2 Firmware Released (12/16/2020)
25299 139 2020-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Raflas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 266873 ft
Greece

djiuser_I0o8sE5DiImX Posted at 1-1 06:36
Hi man, sorry for the second reply but I've got the solution!!
May i suggest youbhave an Android phone, as i do with the same issue...go to the downloads page of DJI and look for the DJI FLY APP, then download the ANDROID APK Version, it will update your dji fly version from 1.2.1 to 1.2.2 and then everything on the latest Firmware version for the mini 2 will work.
2.7k 60fps, mini-map with compass and so on. Hope this will help you

yes sir thank you very much!!!   i updated my app from the apk file a got from the dji official site!
thanks a lot mate! wish you all the best! happy new year!  
2021-1-1
Use props
djiuser_I0o8sE5DiImX
lvl.1
Italy

peager Posted at 1-1 10:44
Use DJI Fly 1.2.2
https://www.dji.com/sk/mini-2/downloads

Thanks for reply! I thought it would be, you know, automatically downloaded from the play store(cause i have android phone), but it wasn't LoL, so i figured out to get it from DJI download page.
2021-1-2
Use props
djiuser_WApb0E0rYYK5
New
Flight distance : 24626 ft
Bulgaria

Hi all and happy new year. First, I want to apologies if there is already an open topic for this, but I wasn't able to find one. I have a problem with my Mini 2. Once I've started the drone, it is working fine until I need to replace the battery. When I put the new battery the drone started to light in red and I receive an ESC connection error. Error 30085, and the drone is not able to fly. No matter which battery I am using from this point, nothing help. If I leave the drone and try to start it again on the next day, everything at first, until I need to switch the battery again. Any help will be apreciated. I am using Android operating system.
2021-1-2
Use props
djiuser_A9H6Vb0f6M8V
New
Netherlands

Hi

My dji mini 2 won't connect. When i start it a yellow light will flick fast. What can i do?
2021-1-2
Use props
DroneMike7
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I had this problem today before updating (which I ignored). My iPhone could not connect or see the Wi-Fi signal from the drone, so I packed up angrily and went home. There I downloaded the latest firmware but then got a message like "please connect to the controller to install". It was only then that it struck me - I hadn't connected the lead from the controller!! After installation the drone connected and worked perfectly - Doh! Operator error once again

P.S. On the old controller the lead was always dangling in the space where the iPhone fitted whereas on the new one it stores away neatly - but I do like this feature, I just have to remember that's all!

2021-1-3
Use props
Jerry Stewart
New

United States

Aircraft orientation does not appear on my app screen after last firmware update. Any suggestions how to correct
2021-1-3
Use props
Skatin_Tater
lvl.4
Flight distance : 433173 ft
  • >>>
United States

Comment deleted (found answer about turning to the right), but unfortunately I can't seem to delete this post.
2021-1-3
Use props
djiuser_CBQjiwgHBK2p
lvl.1
Flight distance : 191795 ft
Ireland

Android users need to be able to move app from internal storage to SD card or at least let us select a different folder to save photos and videos on our SD card
2021-1-3
Use props
fansbcc8cfb3
lvl.1

Myanmar

fans2782f39f Posted at 2020-12-29 11:31
Hi there
I just bought a mini 2 and updated to firmware 01.01.0700 and it worked perfectly. Later yesterday came a new version 01.02.0000 which I saw updated to. I was so out trying very short today on the same route men lost contact many times, got warning about Warming Zones. Even when it was less than 100 meters away, and at a time of approx. 500 meters I completely lost connections and it came back on RTH.

Similar problem, Yesterday I updated with new version 01.02.0000 and it works perfectly.
2. Then I stop and fold back, after a few minutes I took out and relink with controller and aircraft.
3. The controller charging LED was blinking about 25 times and stopped. Then, I tried to start but it won't work. And I think it may be controller battery power was totally run out and connect with my power bank.
4. Press once and hold power button IMMEDIATELY when I connect with power bank and it is starting up again.
5. I checked the battery status in DJI Fly ios app and it shown it was fine. But the controller was lost connection with aircraft as soon as I unplug the power source from power bank or AC wall plug.
6. I can fly with power bank.
7. My controller is unable to charging, blinking at first I plug and then stopped LED. So far, I can't connect the controller and aircraft.

8. I think my updated firmware has problem and kindly share if you have experienced such problems and how to solve it.
Thanks in advance
2021-1-3
Use props
djiuser_ksGJwQfhl3pz
New

Germany

Ich kann meine Funktionstaste nicht belegen. Sicher ein Bug in meiner Appsoftware!
2021-1-4
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
Flight distance : 710197 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

What a mess. Please fix the compass . I can never know where the drone is turn to in relation to my position. 90 degrees wrong everytime and jumps from one side to the other...
2021-1-4
Use props
djiuser_0OSr3Gac34Uk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 120620 ft
United States

peager Posted at 1-1 10:54
Here is maybe answer for your problem:
Did you see that there is a  firmware update also for the controller, it's named like RC something something...

I don’t think I’ve got the RC firmware download update. Where do I download from?
2021-1-5
Use props
djiuser_2bKzxnvdmSJW
lvl.1
Australia

Very interesting guys, but for us ignorant peasants, what the blazers do all those abbreviations mean ?
2021-1-6
Use props
DroneMike7
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I've found this drone to be incredibly stable indoors even with warnings about low light.

2021-1-6
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

Pajomota Posted at 1-4 11:36
What a mess. Please fix the compass . I can never know where the drone is turn to in relation to my position. 90 degrees wrong everytime and jumps from one side to the other...

Love the updates! But.............

Indeed DJI.... Please fix this.

The most useful thing about the old compass was that you could see in what direction you had to face to aim the antennas directly at the drone.....

Now that is gone, really bad move DJI! Bring this back, please!!!!
2021-1-6
Use props
djiuser_TQ6iH1iGpsfe
New
Flight distance : 88369 ft
Romania

djiuser_0OSr3Gac34Uk Posted at 2020-12-16 06:52
I really wish they would fix the gimbal issues myself and a lot of other people are having. Some people say it’s normal and it’s a safety protection but I just don’t see how. Mini 1 rarely had these issues. The issues I’m talking about is in normal mode pointing the gimbal down to 90 degrees and reversing jerks the camera up and also in sports mode while flying forward it makes the gimbal dip down and you can’t bring it up until you slow down dramatically.

I have the same issue in all modes. For 90 degrees is going randomly between 70-80 degrees... Is annoying this problem. Create tickets in the support, I think the forum nobody is looking for all posts to create tickets for our issues.
2021-1-6
Use props
djiuser_TQ6iH1iGpsfe
New
Flight distance : 88369 ft
Romania

djiuser_0OSr3Gac34Uk Posted at 2020-12-16 06:52
I really wish they would fix the gimbal issues myself and a lot of other people are having. Some people say it’s normal and it’s a safety protection but I just don’t see how. Mini 1 rarely had these issues. The issues I’m talking about is in normal mode pointing the gimbal down to 90 degrees and reversing jerks the camera up and also in sports mode while flying forward it makes the gimbal dip down and you can’t bring it up until you slow down dramatically.

LE: Duplicated comment, please delete
2021-1-6
Use props
crash1sttime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

BadBert Posted at 1-6 11:00
Love the updates! But.............

Indeed DJI.... Please fix this.

This has always been an issue with the Fly app, since the mini 1 first came out.

No matter what i try with the phone (calibration wise) I cant get the pointer to be correct
2021-1-7
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

the "compass" problem should be fixed in 1.2.4
not in the android playstore for my phone yet, but downloadable from the DJI website
2021-2-10
Use props
BaliSkies
lvl.3

Australia

BadBert Posted at 2-10 05:19
the "compass" problem should be fixed in 1.2.4
not in the android playstore for my phone yet, but downloadable from the DJI website

Can confirm the compass is indeed now fixed on Android update 1.2.4 (920). Now the blue arrow points directly at the drone in flight!
2021-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules