Battery Not Installed Properly
8201 7 2020-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_8e6M9S2gxgVa
lvl.1
United States

I have a P4P v2 and keep getting "battery not installed" on all my batteries (2). The drone/batteries were purchased in 2018.
I just received a new battery from B&H and it is also giving me the same error. I have updated my firmware and DJI assistant to the latest version. Is there anything I can do to fix this error?
2020-12-16
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

check and clean with a fine brush the connections, both the battery and the drone
2020-12-16
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

2020-12-16
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

2020-12-16
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Rather than the electrical connection, that sounds like a problem with the sensor that detects whether the battery is properly fitted.
It's a feature that is only found in later versions of the P4 pro.
2020-12-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0's Intelligent Flight Battery.  In order to ensure that the battery has been installed correctly during use, DJI Innovations has a detection device for the battery installed in place in the battery compartment. Kindly please first check whether the intelligent flight battery is installed and the buckle is in place, then please try to wipe the metal paddles on the battery and the paddles in the battery compartment with a dry paper towel. If the problem still persists, it is recommended to contact our support team at http://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We'll do the best to help this out. Thank you.
2020-12-16
Use props
djiuser_54f4smbQbQxr
New

India

Battery not installed properly. Unable to take off. Check and re-install battery
2023-10-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_54f4smbQbQxr Posted at 10-1 20:21
Battery not installed properly. Unable to take off. Check and re-install battery

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Do you have an extra battery to test if it will show the same error?
2023-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules